Honda Mileage

quake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicer than anyone's car on here? There's an NSX, AP2 S2K, and STI on this site. Unless it has a Kswap, incredible suspension, and perfect body and interior, it will never compare to those three cars. It also better have a crazy suspension setup to handle better than an NSX or even AP2 or STI.

Nicer than anyone's car on here? There's an NSX, AP2 S2K, and STI on this site. Unless it has a Kswap, incredible suspension, and perfect body and interior, it will never compare to those three cars. It also better have a crazy suspension setup to handle better than an NSX or even AP2 or STI.

first of all i didnt say it is better than everyones car i said most, and second of all youre a deuche

the rims are bad ass and i dont really like the lip but that thing can take corners better than anyones car

First off, it's spelled douche. Second, it looks to me like you are saying it out handles anyone elses car.

By the way, you're real mature calling someone names because they don't agree with your opinion about a car. Don't worry, we all think you're cool now.

well im pretty sure i didnt mean that it out handles everyones car but im pretty sure its got almost everything on here beat besides the s2ks and nsx's. and i dont really like your comments to me you are a f*cking pest in fact

lol. You've got quite a temper. All I was saying was that outhandling everycar on here (as you said), is a bold claim. I never said I didn't like the car. It would have been helpful if you'd post up the suspension mods because it's very possible for a well modded teg to outhandle even an S2K or NSX. Not sure why you take my comments so personal, but more power to ya.

I'm sure this post will cause you to call me more names and curse at me some more for some reason.

well its got a custom front strut bar, neuspeed springs, eibach shocks bilstien sway bars, camber kit and maybe something else....btw i dont know why i take your comments the wrong way its just the way they used to sound or something but sorry

oh.....btw.....would a b16a fit in my 1996 civic ex without modification? I would think that the mounts would need to be changed?

Archived