Honda Mileage

quake

So.....i've got all these plans for the future of my car......as most of us do, but my engine has 119,000 miles on it and it's all stock internals. Is that way too many to get anything productive out of it? I'm not talking about putting a turbo on it or anything......It would blow up if I put anything more than 5 psi through it....lol.......but just for a few simple mods is that too much mileage?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol....wow.....I now feel like my car is young again. Thanks for being so fast on the reply EBP_EM1.

Well....I figure that i'll mod all the basic parts first.....you know.......throttle body.......exhaust.......stuff like that. After I do all the minor stuff I guess i'll replace most of the internals and the cam.......the turbo is pretty much the last on my list.

It even looks mostly stock on the outside.......it'd smoke any ricer out there......lol.

Makes me feel so inadequate......my 96 is all dented and scratched........but i'm planning on getting all the dents taken out and then I was debating on the paint........plus I don't really know how much a full paint job would cost.....

I don't have any on my computer.....but i'll post some.....after I get some sleep. I've been up for 34 hours......

I normally fall asleep at 11:00 A.M., sleep until 7:00 P.M., then stay up until 2:30, take a 10 minute nap, then wake up..........it's screwed up.........

Archived