Civic Catalog

93CIVICEXKID

ok. buy an aem cold air intake ($$272.11), DC header ($363.68), and an exhaust ($200-$600). That will give you about 8-15hp.

if you want even more hp, then add a skunk2 intake manifold ($303.24) and a skunk2 throttle body preferably 66mm ($332.50).

AEM cold air intake

DC Header

Skunk2 Trottle body

Skunk2 Intake manifold

EDIT: By the way, its VTEC not VTECH

Rbolander is right.....as usual....lol. Anyway....if you look on ebay you can get most of the parts cheaper than that. I got my AEM cold air intake (CAI) for $175. I don't know of any catalogs dedicated to just civics, but I can recommend you to a website......it's called ProCivic and they sell nothing but Civic parts. Useful even if you just want to look up parts that will fit your car. You can always order the actual part somewhere else.

Rbolander is right.....as usual....lol. Anyway....if you look on ebay you can get most of the parts cheaper than that. I got my AEM cold air intake (CAI) for $175. I don't know of any catalogs dedicated to just civics, but I can recommend you to a website......it's called ProCivic and they sell nothing but Civic parts. Useful even if you just want to look up parts that will fit your car. You can always order the actual part somewhere else.

You gotta watch Ebay though. You need to make sure that it is indeed the brand of whatever you are wanting to buy and not some knock off. I would just buy all of the sh!t from summit racing or something just for the piece of mind.

Archived