Signatures

That's just it, it's my opinion and it's your car. I love to make fun of ugly cars too, but no one really cares for the endless negativity toward other peoples cars. Especially not when your own has things done to it that not everyone likes. (and don't give me that "everyone likes it" crap. If everyone liked it then everyone's Del Sol would look like a rubber stamp of your own)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't buy mine either. Well, technically I bought it for 1100 from the junkyard...

It's ugly, but it's mine and 100% paid for and no one will ever wrench on it unless it is me.

Haha, youre right, my car isnt your cup of tea, but i never paid anyone to do anything on my car and i have about 2k total into it.

So I'm guessing since I didn't have the tools to do the work it would have just been better to hand tighten everything.. yours is all diy b/c you don't have major sh1t done to that ricewagon.. id love to see you sleeve and bore your own block, or try to blueprint and balance your own crank.. gtfoutta here with the dumba$$ I did all my work..

And 2k? Wow okay my suspension was almost that much, I did it myself, swap done myself with help with friends that had experience, and all my interior done myself..

As a matter of fact, I want to see you do a full build YOURSELF.. then you can talk sh1t.. until then stfu, kthx bye now

got ya all beat. PSHZAUO!

Decked my own block, line honed my own block, ported and polished my own head, ported and shimed my own oil pump, fabbed up my front end (this is the second one), did my own HID retro on sol lamps (getting ready to do my 2nd set for the black sol), painted multiple cars, fabricated brackets for my mugen clone wing, did my own suspension, did my own alignment, rebuilt my own 3.9 mag V6, redid my own interior (working on yet another color change to a "creme" color, build my own sub box/trunkboard/amp mount, welded my own front end, repaired my bend rim, replaced my own windshield....... erm thats all I can think off of the top of my head.

The only thing "bought" on this car so far is the tint and the current windshield. Getting ready to rattle can the front end milano till next year when I finish the garage so I can put up the paint bay (got 2 sols and a dakota to paint atm, probably a 98 2door as well)

Btw brian... you have a base shop you can use... I dont, i gotta rent the machine shop when I want to use it, and have to goto my friends house to use his welder (or rent a generator and borrow his welder)

Therefore my e-penis is bigger than both of yours.... COMBINED!

(then again I am a professional metal smith, hydraulics tech, NDI tech, A&P mechanic, turbine mechanic, etc.

Now I need to learn how to tune, but I am learning atm how to do transmissions, getting ready to drop a LSD and change final drive in my trans thats on the bench.

Your jankyass delsol front end on a hatch.. screams uncle ben

I said fully build it.. re-read paragraph slower. You might understand more that way. :)

you need to understand the phrase "rice" better brian.

Your tow hooks are rice, your tractor plate is rice. At least raley is original, your just a oem fanboy. Which in my book is no better than hella flush, murdred out, or altezza tail lights. Going with the crowd never pays off ;)

Hey now cory, i miss my tinted out tezzas... back in 03.... i wish i was a pro blacksmith, i finally have a garage of my own to start really fabbing in.

Brian, i have built a motor to what i need, i dont go straight so power isnt a big deal. As for 2k in suspension, there isnt a reason for that other than being flashy...

So, i reread it.... you want me to top you in every way just to be even with you? That makes perfect sense retard.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived