Signatures

Just wondering, do you do any signature work with multiple pictures? Layers, etc.?

I miss doing stuff like this.

corvettejx1.gif

:(

photoshop takes a lot more skill and patience than paint dude. i can see where your coming from though, i've seen some stuff like pixelgod.net, and its fairly impressive, but i still reckon photoshop takes more, especially when you dont just rely on filters and so on. put up some of ya good work man, I wanna see what its like.

Yeah, I normally design with quite a few layers......sometimes more than one picture. Most of the time I extract the background, but i'm fairly new to car sigs and it takes a different kind of style so i've just been experimenting with it for now. I have done quite a bit with animation too, but when I downloaded Photoshop CS3 I found out that they got rid of ImageReady so i'll have to use flash from now on and I'm not too great with it yet......lol. I used to belong to a graphics design forum and I have some work that I did while I was there........I'll post it as soon as I find it.....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh......and I took the scratches out of your bumper Kegger........don't know if you noticed.

Oh sh!t.... That's frackin awesome, thanks dude!

:thumbsup: I thought you might like it all shiny and stuff.....

I must have posted this a thousand times, but here it is again:

I didn't do that to the rear bumper -- it was like that when I got it from the original owner.

Get some black Turtle Wax polish with something they call "Chip-Stick" and it'll look great. Then sand and bondo when you paint.

• 3 years later...

OH MAI RICE!!!

Are you related to uncle ben or did you just rob him because I heard him saying he wants his FKN RICE BACK!!

But seriously, nix the hood and the gay "vtec just kicked in yo" sticker.. THIS is why del sols have such a bad name.. prime example :dry:

Raley.. vtec just kicked in yo... SERIOUSLY? This is one reason why I'm not buying another sol.. too many people fukc them up and turn them into jumpimg bean rice bombs

I bet its just a D16Z6 to top it off

No, people with nice cars in cali get their cars jacked.. and if haters get their cars jacked I don't see why you still have a vehicle..

Tow hooks were meant to serve a purpose seeing that I was planning to put my car on a track.. and the plush had a meaning if you don't know it maybe you should look it up..

I love it when people are ignorantly blind and have no idea wtf they're trying to argue about..

I love it when people are ignorantly blind and have no idea wtf they're trying to argue about..

Study this and then come back after you have learned from your own wisdom.

You sol looked like ass, so does his. I don't spend all day calling everyone cars' names just because it's my own personal opinion. If I wanted opinionated bullcrap I would ask my wife for her opinion. It's getting old.

What on my car looked like crap? Everywhere I've gone I've got nothing but compliments about my car.. so please tell me what looked like sh1t please id like to know

K thx

Archived