Signatures

lol.....I love to photoshop and i'm desperate for work (not in the prostitute sort of way) so if you have any requests......i'm here I guess....lol. All I need to know is what you want in it and what kind of style you want.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom of the car like on the ground? Or bottom of the car on the bumper or side panels?

Pickup for EBP_EM1. I made 2 versions of this sig. I had already started the other one when you said you wanted the text placement in the shadows. Actually, pretty much the only thing that is different in each of them is the text positions. It's a pretty basic sig, but I hope at least one of them is what you had in mind. You can choose from whichever one you like better and you can also request that I make changes.

EBPsig.jpg

EBPsigcopy.jpg

oh....btw rbolander......what kind of style do you want? Do you want something basic or something with brushes and alot of layers?

Pickup for rbolander. I don't know if you'll like these, but I hope you do. I spent a ton of time trying to think of something that wouldn't be too overwhelming for the sigs.......and I came up with these three. You can always ask me to change something if you don't like it.

rbolander1.jpg

rbolander2.jpg

rbolander3.jpg

And a note to EBP_EM1.......i've just started working on your other signature so it shouldn't be all that long. Thank you.

Something simple for you brother. Just crop out a lot of the backdrop in the pictures where there's more car. Don't need to to be huge. Just..yea.

9e4a0cbd.jpg

Orrrr

2b9d2290.jpg

If you wouldn't mind making a sig from the pictures I posted in this here thread I'd be pretty grateful:

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=24869

Something simple.

By the way, your sig is nice, man. I noticed that right away when you first joined so that's good.

Thank you TS John. I'll finish up on EBP_EM1's sig and then i'll go on to working on yours, 90IntegraC1's, and busted ls1's. I'm sorry if it takes a little time.....but i'll get everyone's done eventually......thank you.

Pickup for EBP_EM1 and TSJohn. Hope you like them. Just tell me if you would like something modified.

EBP_EM1.jpg

TSJohncopy.jpg

Sure Kegger, I think I can make something cool out of that. I just have to finish up what i'm working on for 90IntegraC1 and busted ls1 and then i'll work on it.

Pickup for 90IntegraC1 and busted ls1. If you guys want me to change something just tell me and i'll be happy to do it. Oh, and busted ls1, if you would like me to use your other picture instead.....I can do that too. The same goes for you 90IntegraC1.

90IntegraC1.jpg

bustedls1.jpg

Hope you like them!

Archived