Update: Dyno Chart inside

xxscaxx

FMIC is on. will take pics tomorrow since obviously its night. i feel like a load of sh*t so im going to bed.

oh, and i have some new goodies for you tomorrow..my friend stopped at Fizz and i couldnt let him leave without pickin me up some stuff...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my favorite is the stupid scratch i made in the interior by the TT...f*cking stupid interior, scratches so easily. i have to try to cover that lol.

thanks billy, i have a set of samco radiator hoses that are red that i bought yesterday too, but i really dont feel like draining the coolant out right now lol.

yeah i noticed that...

i have a bunch of scratches on my tweeter pod on the door..

my brother is an idiot and when he had the car, he kept trying to pop it off with a screwdriver.

now i have to find another one.

yeah i dunno what i can do about that.. i need to just buy something to cover it up lol. theres no way to really take that out or fix it, so im fracked.

Looks awesome. Just awesome.

Get a turbo timer timer that you put next to your turbo timer to cover up the scratches. They exist. Trust me.

Diggin' the tilted liscense plate.

lol my car is nothin compared to some rides that i see. its gettin there though.

oh and ps, im NEVER doing a radiator flush again. EVER.

they are hella supertones. different horns, and f*cking LOUD. 118 decibals lol. but i pretty much got em for the looks because they are badass looking.

my engine bay isnt really cramped, there is actually a lot of open space near the top. just looks it lol.

NEVAR!

I just love how a boxer engine sounds.

I'm sure with heads, a huge cam and a reworked top end I'll love my car even more. :)

NEVAR!

I just love how a boxer engine sounds.

I'm sure with heads, a huge cam and a reworked top end I'll love my car even more. :)

fo sho nigro.

thanks TS john, i think this is the end of the parts buying for a while. so i wont have any updates till my tune lol. im a po' bitch now. and plus this saturday im going to florida to the following sunday. so my presence will be absent for a while lol.

Archived