I brokeded my MySpace...

compuvision02

Haha, I thought MySpace was invincible...(aside from the hackings and spammers)...what the hell?! Haha!

When Dan and I were at Best Buy looking for the new August Burns Red cd, Dan was asking one of the workers and said "It's on MySpace that it will be out today." The employee was checking on the computer and another employee said, "Is he [Dan] sure it is out yet? Sometimes they mess up." The original employee said, "MySpace said so and MySpace is never wrong." I almost dropped to the floor laughing, but held it in.

whats myspace? never been there

Really? Wow.

Umm.. you're not missing out though. Pretty much a mini-web site per member, messaging system, etc. Overloaded servers, too many bugs. Oh, and it's filled with 14 year olds and various other people you would never want to bother you anyway.

Really? Wow.

Umm.. you're not missing out though. Pretty much a mini-web site per member, messaging system, etc. Overloaded servers, too many bugs. Oh, and it's filled with 14 year olds and various other people you would never want to bother you anyway.

FOURTEEN YEAR OLD WHORES.

Archived