Look what came in today

sup

dsc08122pe9.jpg

picture004di7.jpg

:thumbsup:

First order of business, new lens. I've got some matured savings bonds that need to be cashed to feed my photography addiction. The 18-55mm lens that came with the camera isn't too great. The Canon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 looks good.

And I got to mess around with the Canon 5D. Chris pa you are one lucky mofo.

Haha, don't say that! Don't tempt me!

At the moment, no, I still use it a bit. I need to get it fixed, there is something not allowing me to use a lower apperature, so I am stuck up at f2.8. I still use it for shows and stuff were I can get media access through my sources, but if I do, it'll be posted up here. How much are you offering. =X

Nikon D70S, Sigma f2.8-4 28-70mm, Sigma f4-5.6 70-300mm, 2 batteries.

My girlfriend uses a D70S and she's got some crap that improved it a lot..

I'd have to ask her what it was but a LOOOT of the pictures she takes now are good as hell.

sony is gay

i always thought so too, but playing around with the one i saw.. 10.2 megapixel, good lens, great 2.5'' LCD display, easy to use..

and i took some pictures that freakin amazed me

sony sucks look at their car stereos lol

Their car stereos are crap.

They're "consumer electronics" are good.

Don't go Sony! The only decent Sony products that are good are like home equipment. I had a Sony digital camera, crap. I think all their car audio crap is crap as well. Plus, don't let the bigger numbers fool you, unless you are going to be blowing up your pictures to, I believe it is 3"x2", or something like that you won't notice. Megapixels are for huge prints.

And mine has a 6gb card.

I don't really see how the D70 is a "soccer mom" camera. That's what the D50's and sht were made for.

I have a small Sony camera, and I love it.

If I went DSLR, which will happen eventually, then I'd go Nikon. Of course, if my bf decides to get around to getting a new one, then I'll be getting his D70 instead.

Archived