Head gasket question

Just purchased a 1992 Four Door Civic. It has a 1.6 is in. I was told that the motor came out of a 1995 but i really don't know. I was also told that the car came with a 1.5 but they put a 1.6 in it.

Not that all that matters what I need to know is what head gaskets can i use. There seems to be 100 of them out there but most are for VTEC engines. but I don't belive it has one. I will give you guys a few pics and let me know what you know. Any infomation is GREAT.

Here is were i was looking for gaskets (looking to get some really cheap)

http://motors.search.ebay.com/...usZbs

Since we need the head, valve cover, adn exhaust mani gasket i thought it might be better to find a kit.

Here is pic of the engine.

Misc208.jpg

Misc209.jpg

After we removed the head

Misc232.jpg

Misc231.jpg

Misc230.jpg

Misc229.jpg

Again any info would be really nice. One person told me that the head gasket is the same for the 1.6 and te 1.6 vtec but i really don't know for sure.

Thanks for any help

-Steven

little coolant and oil in the cylinders is fuk all. im pretty sure the head gaskets are all the same dude. shop vac it all out , along with the head bolt holes. now i know this isnt exactly snap on gear , lol , but what i do when changing a head gasket to get rid of as much of the coolant around the cylinders as possible , just in case it has oil and crap in it , is get a hose small enough or long straw is what i use , and hold it against the opening of a shop vac using your hand as a sealer , lol , and suck it all out. make sure head is torqued properly and timing is on.

little coolant and oil in the cylinders is fuk all. im pretty sure the head gaskets are all the same dude. shop vac it all out , along with the head bolt holes. now i know this isnt exactly snap on gear , lol , but what i do when changing a head gasket to get rid of as much of the coolant around the cylinders as possible , just in case it has oil and crap in it , is get a hose small enough or long straw is what i use , and hold it against the opening of a shop vac using your hand as a sealer , lol , and suck it all out. make sure head is torqued properly and timing is on.

Yea we he have the rest of it cleaned up and also have teh head cleaned up pretty nicely.