90-93 integras!

CAMD Z

Anyone own one? I know the motor is the same as the later B18's but as far as interior exterior etc how is the aftermarket following? Got any pictures of yalls? Thanks

-Marcus

yeah i got a 90 integra rs. the engines are basically the same. the later models have a few more horses though. i havent done much research on interior mods but for exterior mods there are quite a few. mine has tail lights and jdm 1 piece headlights

• 3 weeks later...
yeah i got a 90 integra rs. the engines are basically the same. the later models have a few more horses though. i havent done much research on interior mods but for exterior mods there are quite a few. mine has tail lights and jdm 1 piece headlights

i just picked up 92 GS with factory leather and i love it!! i got it just to resell and make some money but the more i drive it the more i want to keep it. it's got 204k miles and i just ran a 16.1. nothing to brag about i know, but i was impressed with it running as good as it did new. I think these cars look like crap all modded up, just lower it put the rest of your $ under the hood.

• 3 weeks later...

i have one....just blew up though

how it looked best

philly6.jpg

lsvtec w/ B16 cable trans

100_0744.jpg

fat fives

100_0262.jpg

interior shots

dan08kn6.jpg

dan09ac7.jpg

how it looked when it decided to blow up....

dan10eo9.jpg

kind of sad posting pictures again...

Archived