The Sol Is Tucked!

Repsol

i still say get slightly smaller rims, like 16s. the car would accelerate faster and would handle better as well as brake better without all that extra weight. but thats just my opinion. looks like a nice drop though.

The Car Handles fine, the car stops better then what it did before with the stockies. These tires don't even squeel around turns. Turns i take with these, the stockies would never be able to handle it.

Lol, well I like it and that's all that matters. :happy: I may consider getting 15's or 16's later though. Let me check to see if they make the same rims in a smaller size, Brb.

Wow, they do make them in 15's.. But not in bronze. Only color that i like is the gunmetal with the 15's. Don't think 15'' gunmetal rims would look bad with a drop.

Edited by Repsol

15 x 6.5 Gunmetal of the same Rims.

205/50/15 tires, they'll mount and balance them and everything, fill them. Comes out to a total of $690.

Be back later, going out to dinner.

The rim on my car now doesn't look big when you look at it from the side, it has a chrome lip on the inside. Just the angle you see it at now makes it look big. :sad:

Here's a pic from the side.

2088710100101617587S600x600Q85.jpg

Closer.

2266653540101617587S600x600Q85.jpg