Delaware racers get busted...

compuvision02

Will William Casey's Z06 get crushed?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Choose which you think will happen.

• Yes, it will be crushed.
    • No, he'll be driving it home.

have you been drinking again cranny? :chair:

You completely read my comment backwards....

I do not street race, I don't like people that do street race, but crushing their cars is not the correct action. (as in I do not think cars should be crushed)

even with a $10,000 dollar fine, all a person has to do is register the car in a friends name and declare bankruptcy, then they dont have to pay a penny, or just get monthly payments of $100 a month through the courts.

If they dont crush the car, then they should impound the car for 6 months and make the person pay the storage fees for it that adds up for those six months on top of having to pay a $5000 fine, 100hrs of community service, attending court ordered driving classes, having a limiter installed on their car so it cant go over 85mph, and a suspended license. Give them a choice to take those punishments or to have their car crushed.

thats a horrible idea.

i wouldnt let anyone touch my car.

i wouldnt do 100 hours community service for driving.

i wouldnt let my car sit for 6 months... thats just wrong.

i dont trust people around my car.

Hey guys...I don't drive a honda, I actually own a 2004 Ion Redline, but I'm from Delaware and happen to know Will Casey pretty well.

I was searching for news stories on him online to see how the case is going because nobody has heard from him lately, when I came across this forum.

I found it interesting as I had (accidentally) started a 20-something page debate about this here: http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/off-to...adian-govt.html <check it out if you have a few days to read lol.

My honest opinion? I don't think they'll crush the cars. Two visitors, first offense, nobody hurt...it just doesn't add up...but I don't think they'll have their cars back for a while.

For the cars sake really, I hope they don't crush them...but if they do, they do. It'd be unfortunate, but they will definitely be an example for people in the future.

Archived