Best engine for NOS H23 H22a F22

RJJ

will all of the upgrades what is the biggest NOS shot you can put Into a H23 H22a or accord V6

can you intercool a n/a engine?

new

head

Skunk2 cams

Skunk2 stage 3 cam gears

3" exuast plus down pipe

4-1 headers

maybe 11:1 pistons

skunk2 stage 3 vavles

holley fuel pump 140gph+

AEM fuel pressure regulator

AEM fuel filter

AEM fuel rail

clutchmasters stage 5 clutch

clutchmasters AL flywheel

DC shortshifter

MSD ignition

HKS sparkplugs

Venom 550cc injectors

skunk2 springs valve retainers

crank

anything else?

intake?

intercooler?

nos shot?

Out of all the things you mentioned I think you missed one of the most important......Forged Rods.I wouldn't think of running big nitrous on one of these motors without them,small nitrous I think they would be fine.

The reason why you need an intercooler is because when a turbo boosts it compresses the air,when air is compressed it gets hot and hence you need an intercooler to cool it again.So just putting an air to air intercooler on a car that is just sucking air N/A is going to do nothing.

I think it might even decrease power?

the rods and rings come with the pistons

can you intercool an n/a engine so it can take heavt nos

What rods come with the pistons? I know the rings do but unless you specify I don't think your just going to get rods.

Intercool for nitrous,I've never heard of it.Like I said I think its a waste of time and would probably cost you power not gain any.Nitrous is pretty cold straight out the bottle,so I wouldnt see a point in cooling it,its actually better to have a bottle warmer or blanket on the bottle to heat it.

not sure, and correct me if i'm wrong somebody, but if you run nitrous through your intercooler (what some people think of "intercooling nitrous") it basically helps the intercooler do its job better. correct?

i'd find a link to what i'm talking about, but give me a few minutes i'm in class that teach will bitch at me.

not sure, and correct me if i'm wrong somebody, but if you run nitrous through your intercooler (what some people think of "intercooling nitrous") it basically helps the intercooler do its job better. correct?

i'd find a link to what i'm talking about, but give me a few minutes i'm in class that teach will bitch at me.

your talking about the NX "nitrous" kit... and to be able to do this you have to be FI you cant run this with n/a

will all of the upgrades what is the biggest NOS shot you can put Into a H23 H22a or accord V6

new

head

Skunk2 cams

Skunk2 stage 3 cam gears

3" exuast plus down pipe

4-1 headers

maybe 11:1 pistons

skunk2 stage 3 vavles

holley fuel pump 140gph+

AEM fuel pressure regulator

AEM fuel filter

AEM fuel rail

clutchmasters stage 5 clutch

clutchmasters AL flywheel

DC shortshifter

MSD ignition

HKS sparkplugs

Venom 550cc injectors

skunk2 springs valve retainers

crank

anything else?

intake?

intercooler?

nos shot?

thats a big list there guy... do you actually have all of those?

and by the way... about your question "will all of the upgrades what is the biggest NOS shot"

PLEASE REMEMBER "NOS" IS JUST A BRAND NAME... ITS NITROUS!!!

hehe.. true.. but everyone calls nitrous, nos anyways.. people dont call nitrous oxide.. or nitrous.. if you have venom nitrous.. its still all the same.. im guess why the ricers like calling nitrous oxide ... NOS :laugh:

:ninja:

hehe.. true.. but everyone calls nitrous, nos anyways.. people dont call nitrous oxide.. or nitrous.. if you have venom nitrous.. its still all the same.. im guess why the ricers like calling nitrous oxide ... NOS :laugh:

:ninja:

i call it cheating...:ninja:

Only ricers and stunnas call it nos. It is nitrous oxide or nitrous.

To the guy who made this thread.

Shut the fawk up, put down the JC Whitney, and learn about cars.

• 2 weeks later...

NOS is easyer to type than nitrous oxide or N2O and i would use NOS brad from the Holley products company so go phuck ur self retard

NOS is easyer to type than nitrous oxide or N2O and i would use NOS brad from the Holley products company so go phuck ur self retard

1. I'm sure you say it because it is easier to type instead of hearing it from a movie.

2. IT IS N2O.

3. You spelled fawk wrong retard.

spelled easier wrong too...i'm guessing the kid is 13-15. just leave him alone and let him come back in a few years when he gets a car.

until then...nitrous. even though EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOMMA says "nos." and btw...people were calling it nos before the famous movie just to let you know.

think about would you rather say NOS (nitrous oxide system) or nitrous oxide it is much simpler to say that than type the whole thing and by the way every I know calls it nos no matter what system they have like Nitrous Express or Zex or Venom vcn 1000 or vcn 2000 ,aybe the movie did make the nos name more popular but does it really matter? i could of course say Nitrous Oxide mixed with fuel or nos wet um i wonder what is easyer to say?

Well I just got accepted into to skill center for my junoir senior and freshman year for a aprenticeship/ accositates degree automovtive tech o ya i have to spell every little thing and for all of you tards(retards) it auto motive technolgy and I guess I'll get to know a little more than you if I don't(do not) already!

think about would you rather say NOS (nitrous oxide system) or nitrous oxide it is much simpler to say that than type the whole thing and by the way every I know calls it nos no matter what system they have like Nitrous Express or Zex or Venom vcn 1000 or vcn 2000 ,aybe the movie did make the nos name more popular but does it really matter? i could of course say Nitrous Oxide mixed with fuel or nos wet um i wonder what is easyer to say?

Well I just got accepted into to skill center for my junoir senior and freshman year for a aprenticeship/ accositates degree automovtive tech o ya i have to spell every little thing and for all of you tards(retards) it auto motive technolgy and I guess I'll get to know a little more than you if I don't(do not) already!

1. Yes, you are supposed to say nitrous oxide. When refering to the brand, you say n-o-s, not nos.

2. You say wet nitrous kit/system.

3. j-u-n-i-o-r. a-p-p-r-e-n-t-i-c-e-s-h-i-p. a-s-s-o-c-i-a-t-e-s. a-u-t-o-m-o-t-i-v-e. y-e-a-h. i-t-'-s. a-u-t-o-m-o-t-i-v-e. t-e-c-h-n-o-l-o-g-y. Well, I already know more than you.

I'll get to know a little more than you if I don't(do not) already!
what is the biggest NOS shot you can put Into a H23 H22a or accord V6
Venom 550cc injectors
I think you're finished.

Archived