Honda NSX review

"Honda’s intendion when creating the NSX is to produce a hand-built, exotic, mid-engine sports car that would establish entirely new levels of prestige, performance, refinement, drivability, and reliability. The aluminum monocoque bodied NSX (a world’s first for a production vehicle at the time) defined a new interpretation of the exotic sports car through state-of-the-art, lightweight technology. On its first year on the market the NSX was priced at $62,000..."

Here's a new review on the Honda NSX, from TopSpeed, with lots of info on the history of th car. Also available is a video and picture gallery.

honda-nsx-0390_bw.jpg

1999_NSXAlexZanardiEdition1_6w.jpg

honda-nsx-0021_aw.jpg

Read the whole review here: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/honda/honda-nsx-ar1449.html

Psssh... Too bad it actually is the del Sol.

I thought this was gonna be a review of the new NSX. I'm curious to see how that all goes when it drops.

• 2 weeks later...

NSX will always be hot! :D

EH6TunerDaniel, please elaborate?

I was walking with my friends two weeks ago and this red beat up NSX passed by and one of my friends (huge Honda fan, drives S2k) started yelling and cussing at the guy driving the NSX...he was like "be ashamed! take care of your car!..." we had to calm him down! lol

whether is is the greatest or lamest, it will always be one of my favorites. I love it, always have and always will. It would be nice to at least drive one since I have been in love with the car for years.

Archived