when i get bored...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

ok, so I'm not big on dropped cars for a variety of different reasons, but that ride is sweet. How much longer before you finally do that suspension you have been hinting at?

seb.james, you are hired for all of my future PS needs.

I have a job now so the suspension is probably in a couple months.

i dont have many bills so most of it will be going to my car.

i need a PS of Sprint Hart CPs onto my brother's red integra.. think you could do that?

Nice price tag.

we found a better price. 740 w/ crap tires but good tread.

what are the exact wheels and tires you have on there? I think I want to just copy you because I <3 those!

SprintHart CP w/ some crap potenza 185 55 series tires

yeah I'll stick those on for you, send me a photograph of your bros integra, or host one somewhere and give me the link (preferably from an angle that is simular to the wheels if you get me to make my life easier, and make it a decent quality photograph for your benefit) and I'll do it for you on the weekend (busy as hell at the mo with coursework).

Will do in a little bit.

bicycle tires.....

The wheels on your car are not SprintHart CP's man! I'm talking about the ones you currently have on the si.

nah.. we just ordered them the other day. I'll have them on my car at the PA meet because his car is a project and we arent in NY where his house is. i think they'll look kickass on there. Unfortunately, it'll be temporary.

the rims on my car are cheap nippons. i like them and they're light for fake-o rims, but im sick of replica rims.. i want some nice rims.

Yay DJ's bringing home some ugly American racing rims I am going to fix and sell for him.

something to practice on.

Buy my rims/tires.

i'll sell them and deliver them to you too.

here's another cool picture i took while looking at a new house being built. (getting some ideas for my brother's house we will be building in a year or so.)

DSC00238.jpg

let me know what you might be looking for on the wheel/tire combo cause I might have an interest. do you have a nice 3/4 shot or straight on side shot of the car with the wheels aligned straight? I can take a similar picture of my own car for some easy photoshop fun and it would make seb.james life easier for the ps work too.

squeaky clean interior for the mileage. not loving the red floor mats. bleh

Slammed on white would be nice.

Then again, I've seen those same rims that were painted red on a EBP EM1 and they looked f*cking awesome.

• 1 month later...

Archived