Old CRX's are crap

hondagangsta177

I bought this 85 crx which i found out later had more wrong with it than it was worth. I'm going to sue the guy who sold it to me or threaten him by saying i'm going to file a law suit. I'm tired of getting ripped off just because im a college student and everyone just is so greedy for money. Give your intake on why people who sell cars are so greedy and try to get as much for their car as possible, thanks

well first of all your a f*g for calling me an idiot, and yes i should've looked it over but im not too car knowledgable, so anyways its all cool now because i'm able to drive it, it drives great, im just being an idiot. Yeah an old crx can be fixed up to look amazing with lots of $$$$ but if you don't have much then damn, tough luck, heh. Well?

because you're an idiot.

that is my favorite model CRX.

done right, they can look amazing.

is $900 too much for an 85 crx 1500 si with a FI engine but idles up and down, and has holes in the passenger and drivers floor boards from rust, otherwise it runs fine although i have to replace the Idle air control sensor unit and the car has rust on the wheel wells, and the sun roof, no windows are cracked, and the shifting is smooth, and the cars interior is not too bad.

I own a honda crx and a Jeep Cherokee Sport, to get by the inspection in my state im going to take a digital picture of my jeep inspection sticker after i get it inspected tomorrow and fix it up on photoshop G5 macs at my college and print it, laminate it and stick it on my honda crx window so that I won't have to worry about getting it inspected because I don't think it would pass. Any Ideas on how to get around the inspection would be welcomed. Thanks

i'm confused.....i'll take a hit.

anyway, $900 is too much, should have been around $450 or $500 in my opinion.

I paid $1000 for my 1990 integra in better shape than what you described.

looked like this actually....for $1000 wayyy back in the day:

sickcar222.jpg

Yeah I think I got ripped off a little bit, the car isn't that great of condition but it runs good and everything seems to be tight. I probably will be able to sell it to a guy at where I work for maybe $700 although its probably worth crap, i don't know why I got it, i was impulsive and stupid, sucks though because now thats what Im stuck with for awhile, although I have a jeep too, i got the crx as a beater car to drive back and forth to work. I only had to put about $100 into it to make it really driveable and desireable to drive. I just had to replace to throttle control sensor body, intake connected to it, and the holes in the floorboards im just going to spray foam into them and when it dries i will shave off the expanded portion on the outside and then spray rubberized undercoating to it to make it somewhat sealed. I just don't have the money to get it done by someone else so its a good project for me. I also have to get the rear passenger tire patched because of a small leak. I got a rubber mounting piece to hold the end of the muffler on since it broke, and then after I finish that stuff it should be fine to drive. The outside looks fine, just got to paint the front left quarter panel, and maybe the hood. I might just have to end up driving it to get my money's worth out of it.

Well thats all i got to say about it. So read on, comment on...

I own a honda crx and a Jeep Cherokee Sport, to get by the inspection in my state im going to take a digital picture of my jeep inspection sticker after i get it inspected tomorrow and fix it up on photoshop G5 macs at my college and print it, laminate it and stick it on my honda crx window so that I won't have to worry about getting it inspected because I don't think it would pass.

yeah, thats a really really bad idea..... if you get caught with that, your screwed...

how are you going to recreate the flashyness of the numbers anyways?

edit: who has my bong? that crapt needs repacked... cranny, you want the greens this time?

Yeah, that's a mad stupid idea about counterfitting the inspection sticker.

And it's mad stupid to buy a 22 year old car and expect it to be perfect.

And it's mad stupid to say "you're a f@g for calling me an idiot."

Bottom line: here is the only way you can save yourself from being mad stupid, hondawankster:

Register it as historic so you don't have to pass inspection. It's over 20 years old so no problem.

Also, stop being mad stupid.

Yeah, that's a mad stupid idea about counterfitting the inspection sticker.

And it's mad stupid to buy a 22 year old car and expect it to be perfect.

And it's mad stupid to say "you're a f@g for calling me an idiot."

Bottom line: here is the only way you can save yourself from being mad stupid, hondawankster:

Register it as historic so you don't have to pass inspection. It's over 20 years old so no problem.

Also, stop being mad stupid.

Your a mad stupid dude, I bought the car for better gas mileage f@g! I unlike some other f@g's dont have that much f*cking money and you need to shut your little mouth. So go wang off with your wangy dangy

Archived