Waddup peeps.. Just wanted to say the criticisms is not needed all I did was ask a simple question about rims.

Nancy's car /Ashley's car /Civic Cee Exx's car / Jordan's car /John's car/Your car. I agree they have bad ass cars. I never said they didnt. We are all here for the same reason(I think) We love cars. And love the car we have. I never claimed my car was the best just better then his. The same way there better cars out there then other people in this forum. Thats just life others people will have something better then others.There is no need to hate about it. Im not mad they have better car.I'm sure they had more time to work on there car then I have. I just moved out here and had my car shipped from NYC.Along with trying to open my own businessI dont have much time to do anything but work.I have respect for other people on this forum atleast for the people here who just want to help.They love there cars and I love mine.

Im sure one day I will be at there level. Thats why im here to pick up new ideas/setup and learn a few other thing I might not have known of. Which I have , People here really know there crap.Thanks to anyone who just wanted to help.

this guy is chill, just drop it guys. remember all the crap you gave rob when he joined, same deal here. so yeah, get the second set of rims

Yeah, I actually think his ride looks pretty good. Specifically, his guages I like, which is funny cuz you guys crapped all over them. Not saying I like everything about it or I would choose all the same stuff, but I wouldn't hate on it completely if I saw it driving around. I say just lay off since he's actually taking the hardcore criticism pretty well.

Finally. A noob who doesn't take it real personally and get butt hurt.

You're approved.

haha, the youre approved part made me laugh for some reason. like we should get a red stamp with APPROVED on it and stamp it on their avatar

• 2 weeks later...

lol just got to read this damn yo he takes it well...but just cuz he wants rims doesnt make his casre rice...as long as they match the car ( i dont kno never seen his ride) if the first set match's the car they would look good but if not then the second set is better....

and who said 17's are to big to go 15's?? screw that i got 17's on my civic and friend has 17's on his crx neither look bad just dont go bigger then 17's..... either way post pics of the car with the rims when ya gett em

lol just got to read this damn yo he takes it well...but just cuz he wants rims doesnt make his casre rice...as long as they match the car ( i dont kno never seen his ride) if the first set match's the car they would look good but if not then the second set is better....

and who said 17's are to big to go 15's?? screw that i got 17's on my civic and friend has 17's on his crx neither look bad just dont go bigger then 17's..... either way post pics of the car with the rims when ya gett em

Your friend does not deserve a CRX :p

17's are way to big for a CRX. They shouldn't be on a Civic either, but work better on a hatch/coupe/sedan than a CRX.

I think 15" are a little too small for my taste. So im going with 16" I want Black rims with a chrome lip and A link that I think airjordan223 posted in another topic helped out. going 16" with low profile tires.

gtsblkzdl1.jpg

2nd set won't fit your car unless you do a 5-lug conversion.

I can't see the patter on the first set.

If you're trying to "bling" out a CRX, have fun. Its like the equivalent of a white kid acting/dressing like they're from the streets IMO.

Man, everyone is hating hard on the new guy. If anyone ever wonders how/why there are only a few members on this forum just link to this thread.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can put whatever they want on their cars. The man did ask for an opinion on the rim choices, not an anal reaming on his car and previous car part choices. Let the man do as he will with his ride and try to stick to the topic as he requested it. If you really hate his ride that much go start a new thread with that as a topic so you don't pollute his topic with all your hating.

Back on track:

I'm not big on the first set of wheels posted, but if they had that design in a black with the red accents I would dig them. I'm big on the whole car two-color schemes. Since you have a red ride with black accents, throwing an all (or mostly) silver rim on there would clash.

The second and third ones are kind of extra simple. Since the car is kind of simple styled I think you should go for a rim with a little more complicated design, much like the fourth rim you posted (i know the lug pattern on the one shown is wrong, but i like the rim syle) If you had graphics and lights and other bling all over the car I would tell you to go with the simpler rims in that case.

Thanks x3772

I'll keep that in mind. The car is not going to be riced out or anything I want it to look simple just with some added effect. Like halo eyes and smoked out tail light and a black front lip. Just got 2 check from work so I got some stuff coming in soon. My brother told me to get the 2nd set. So I put some money away for the rims..dont want to get rims with out money for tires.. Just did my brakes just waiting for the car to get back into my hands so I can paint the caliper . It will look nice when the rims get put on. Thanks for the info .

As far as far as mycarsux.My sig says it all.When I change it to a quote it will be better.

I found the rims he was talking about.. I thinks too much red for the car.

wheelsogsanredkr3.jpg

I did find these they kind of look like the ones my boy had on his integra his where OEM.(not black and silver)

16" going low pros

dsc05253iy7.jpg

sorry but those golds are just silly ugly, they look like a (sorry not trying to be racist) ummm... central american type persons 78 VW bug... only they don't stick out 5 inches.

they look good rolling though.

ANYWAY... if you like that black ten spoke look you could maybe find something in the Rota circut10's they come in 16 and are light as fawk... or at least compared to the others im sure.

sorry im straying away from your machined/chrome lip.. i just hate that.

but if you insist, take a look at the 5Zigen FN01R-C they are fairly light and still have your machined lip.

sorry but those golds are just silly ugly, they look like a (sorry not trying to be racist) ummm... central american type persons 78 VW bug... only they don't stick out 5 inches.

they look good rolling though.

ANYWAY... if you like that black ten spoke look you could maybe find something in the Rota circut10's they come in 16 and are light as fawk... or at least compared to the others im sure.

sorry im straying away from your machined/chrome lip.. i just hate that.

but if you insist, take a look at the 5Zigen FN01R-C they are fairly light and still have your machined lip.

you dont matter, you have bad taste in anything.. look at your car.

5zigens dont have polished lip.

at least the ones i've seen or want dont.

Archived