Wassup everyone.. I been saving up money (Still saving). Just dont know what rims to get.(they both look great) Here is what I got in mind let me know what ya think . Post ya votes. and comments.

This is My Ride

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/765242

Total price: $828 with tires (The tires included are 205/40HR17 Kumho AST)

Rim Size: 17"

type8riq5.jpg

Total price: $430.00 NO TIRES

Rim Size: 17"

set2yr1.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah, for some reason I like rims like the 2nd style in 15s. I'm all for 17s, unlike many on this forum, but you have to have the right type for the right car. For a rex I'd go with the second set, smaller than 17s, as CRG said.

Dude. Everything I have seen posted of you is rice, or had something to to with it. You are asking us if you want some Heavy, big ass uber bright colored wheels with some gay ass design. You tell others that ebay is the best place to get parts and to get some dropzone coilovers. WTF. Your car is rice. Your interior, guages, seats, and everything like that is gay. You even said it yourself that you dont know how to install a steering wheel. You dont deserve that car. It could be used by someone else to be a nice clean CRX. You deserve a Kia, stock with Hub caps. You only add to the ricer stereotype associate with Honda owners.

Oh, dont get mad for this either, you said what to do. V

Wassup everyone.. I been saving up money (Still saving). Just dont know what rims to get.(they both look great) Here is what I got in mind let me know what ya think . Post ya votes. and comments.

Thanks for being a fan. lol..EVERYONE said they got stuff from EBAY who hasent.. HMMM I know you have

"""My Car(s) Mods D16Y8 with EX Tranny. AT-MT conversion, Innovative mounts AT-MT conversion mount, AC removed, Act 11.9 pound flywheel, Exedy clutch, Xenon Headlight bulbs, Tein S-Tech Springs, KYB AGX struts, Energy Suspension bushing kit, front and rear strut tower bars. Ingalls front camber kit, ebay special short shifter, 17" Konig Caffeine wheels, P28 ecu with obd2-obd1 conversion, SRI intake, 2.5" catback exhaust with greddy muffler. 99 ex header, 93 Dash conversion. ASR rear subframe brace and ITR rear 22mm swaybar with Prothane polyurethane bushings."""

EBAY SPEACIAL SHORT SHIFTER...lol Please dude.. DONT HATE!

There is nothing rice about my car.

Honda 1989 Dx

JDM D15B-VTEC (Around 35,000-40,000 miles on it)

Automatic-(Everyday used Car but still looking for speed)

JDM Racing Header.

N1 EXTREME Full Catback Exhaust System

ODB1---P84 ECU

OEM WIREHARNESS(1989) Need 2 upgrade.

New Radiator.

Upgraded Cold Air Intake.

All around Brake upgrade.(Rotors/Drums/Calipers)

All around Parelli tires on stock CRX 15" Rims.(Spray Painted Black)

Fresh SI Milano Red Paintjob

I dont have a huge spoiler.. I dont have crazzy rims.. the red rims I posted looked nice and come with tires so I figured it be a good deal... but if you look at my cardomain (PG 4) the 2nd rims are what I wanted in the first place just wanted to see what other would say to maybe change my mind.

I redid my carpet.nothing rice about that...

Red/Black Steering..

Red/Black Bucket seats..

I cant put in the steering wheel cuz i need the hub adapter. It a detachable wheel. there more work then just bolting it on.

Point out what you think is rice about my cars.. lets see what you got.. Mr.Ebay special

A friend gave me the short shifter....lol. Ask him, his name is KoffeeDC2 on here.. And I guess I am a noob....BTW, that mod list is not up to date.......About half of the things on that list have come off the car since I did my swap. Here, I will update it for you.

JDM B16a AT-MT conversion, Innovative mounts AT-MT conversion mount, AC removed, Xenon Headlight bulbs, Suspension bushing kit, P30 ecu with obd2-obd1 conversion,PWJDM Whale penis intake, 2.5" catback exhaust with greddy muffler, 93 Dash conversion. ASR rear subframe brace and ITR rear 22mm swaybar with Prothane polyurethane bushings.

You tell others that ebay is the best place to get parts

Hey! Probably 90% of my CRX is from eBay... but then, that's all JDM or EDM OEM parts lol...

all aftermarket wheels are detachable with a quick release hub that bolts onto the aftermarket hub. only if you dont mind the wheel sticking out like 4 inches more but you get used to it.

Same here CRG7 .maybe 75% of it since im still working on it.. as you can see he posted stuff about his car but nothing about how my car is rice..tell your ""FRIEND" I said keep buying from ebay just not from there name brand. I seen your qoute about the turbo piston stuff and asked about it about 2-3 ago. below is that i got from other people.. if your right and there wrong. Let me know...( still thinking about turbo.. which I will buy from Ebay.) If there right Fiz your qoute.. dont miss lead people.(if that info is wrong)

PSI doesnt kill the motor, the hp you get from it does, I would try to get around 200 tq from the stock internals on my engine and it should be about the same on yours, just make sure you get a good tune and have a good EMS. That much tq is really fun on that light light car but yea, make SURE you get a good tune...

^^ Exactly. That's such a common misconseption. 300whp on a T3 at 14 psi is no harder than 300whp with a GT30 at 9psi (just an example). People always think that a motor can only handle X amount of PSI when the X should be Hp.

Read my first post, I already said why your car is rice, frackin dumbass noob.

And, you are a dumbass if you believe anything I have quoted in my sig. I quoted it to show how stupid that member was.

Dude. Everything I have seen posted of you is rice, or had something to to with it. You are asking us if you want some Heavy, big ass uber bright colored wheels with some gay ass design. You tell others that ebay is the best place to get parts and to get some dropzone coilovers. WTF. Your car is rice. Your interior, guages, seats, and everything like that is gay. You even said it yourself that you dont know how to install a steering wheel. You dont deserve that car. It could be used by someone else to be a nice clean CRX. You deserve a Kia, stock with Hub caps. You only add to the ricer stereotype associate with Honda owners.

Oh, dont get mad for this either, you said what to do. V

Dropzone...

They asked for info So i gave it. My cuz had them and they worked just fine. Atleast im speaking from info I know of.maybe springs are better. just like the 2nd rims are better then what you have on yours.And overall the dropzone would be a upgrade from old OEM springs.

Interior.

Upgraded carpet from gray to black. Nothing rice about a upgrade.

Guages look way better then your OEM

Dont be mad you dont have bucket seats. I can sell you my old seats they might be better then what you have.

(going to detail the rest of the car black and get SI door panels)

Overall My car is better then yours.

unless your going to post pics of yours to prove me wrong. Still havent seen what ya got. post some pics.Atleast im not making sh!t up.

And again your rims suck. or did your "friend" give you them too.

If your not going to give advice on which rims to buy just STFU.

Dropzone sucks, you are a retard for believing anything otherwise.

Carpet has nothing to do with it.

Guages dont look better, are ricey, and innacurate.

I do have bucket seats. Stock del Sol seats are better than some crapty seats you paid $200 for. Good luck with them if you ever have a wreck.

How is an ugly CRX with ricey interior sitting on steelies better than a clean B swapped sol sitting on Fat fives?

You asked for comments, dont get all bootyhurt when you get them...

Same here CRG7 .maybe 75% of it since im still working on it.. as you can see he posted stuff about his car but nothing about how my car is rice..

None of my eBay parts have been aftermarket parts. I get those through my distribs.

Who does the last part of the above quoted post refer to? If it's me, I'm a she not a he.

My opinions are better kept to myself :p

If your not going to give advice on which rims to buy just STFU.

dude, get over it. daniel is a very reputable member here and anyone can vouch for him. you have your opinions and he has his. so you guys disagree a little, so what?

This post was to see which rims i should buy .. Then this fkr comes around trash talking.Wants me to just sit here and let it happen?? fk that. I know my car is better maybe I should just let it be.

dude, get over it. daniel is a very reputable member here and anyone can vouch for him. you have your opinions and he has his. so you guys disagree a little, so what?

CRG7

I know your a female I was talking about him. :)

EH6TunerDaniel:

Clean yeah its ok.. Paint job is better. and im sure it the paint job cost more then your car.

Guages. We can agree on.. you dont like mine and I dont like yours..

The seats.. I worth about or more then your rims.(great B-day gift)

Sitting on steelies with PIRELLI tires..Tires alone maybe cost more then your rims.

I didnt ask for your opinion on my car. I was asking peoples opinion on the RIMS..

Comments about my car:

--Rex is coming along great!!

--SLICK Lookin RIDE! Amazing results sofar. Keep up the good work

--sweet crx dont put a wing on it tho it looks cleaner without.

--That car is lucky to have run into you. I hope you update me when you start adding mods. I can't wait to ...see what you do with it!

The more trash talk the more my car looks better :)

Okay GENTLEMEN.

Let's not make this yet another locked bitchfest. The man simply asked for an opinion on rims, not for some bullcrap over his car. Either give him a yay, nay, if he ASKS why you don't like them..THEN you should give him crap.

Jesus Christ people.

My paint is factory.

Guages are better if OEM. You know the needle is reading where it should be, not 200-1500 rpm's off.

If the seats are worth as much as my rims, then I was right when I said the were $200 pieces of crapt.

Pirelli tires.....ehhhhh, no.

Both sets of wheels you posted suck. Get something less flashy and 15".

Thank you, Nancy.

Im done.

Both wheels are ugly, so let's move right along from them.....

Dan's car > your car

My car > your car

Nancy's car > your car

Ashley's car > your car

Civic Cee Exx's car > your car

Jordan's car > your car

John's car > your car

so far, errbody's car in this thread is kicking your car's ass.

pwned.

Thanks for the opinion..

The rest has nothing to do with it. No body asked..thanks for the heads up. I guess, I have alot of work to do .Im working my way there.learning and fixing them. Thats part of the fun. Using them is the other half. Yip E. Fast CARS Woot. got to love them.

^^ double post....noob.... ^^

Both wheels are ugly, so let's move right along from them.....

Dan's car > your car

My car > your car

Nancy's car > your car

Ashley's car > your car

Civic Cee Exx's car > your car

Jordan's car > your car

John's car > your car

so far, errbody's car in this thread is kicking your car's ass.

pwned.

ouch.... lol

Waddup peeps.. Just wanted to say the criticisms is not needed all I did was ask a simple question about rims.

Nancy's car /Ashley's car /Civic Cee Exx's car / Jordan's car /John's car/Your car. I agree they have bad ass cars. I never said they didnt. We are all here for the same reason(I think) We love cars. And love the car we have. I never claimed my car was the best just better then his. The same way there better cars out there then other people in this forum. Thats just life others people will have something better then others.There is no need to hate about it. Im not mad they have better car.I'm sure they had more time to work on there car then I have. I just moved out here and had my car shipped from NYC.Along with trying to open my own businessI dont have much time to do anything but work.I have respect for other people on this forum atleast for the people here who just want to help.They love there cars and I love mine.

Im sure one day I will be at there level. Thats why im here to pick up new ideas/setup and learn a few other thing I might not have known of. Which I have , People here really know there crap.Thanks to anyone who just wanted to help.

Archived