Camber probs

Trepid

Well I put my new wheels on and I noticed in the back it cambers a lot, all I have for suspension right now is the neuspeed sport springs which only dropped it 1.7 inches. What can I do about fixing the camber because I may drop it a little more when I put the teins on and I don't want to be eating through a bunch of tires

i have TEIN HA coilovers, im probably dropped 2-2.25 inches with falken azenis tires, and honestly the wear isn't that bad. my tires last about a year which is normalf or azenis.

but if you want to fix your camber, you need these- http://www.tornactive.com/pd_skunk2_racing_frnot.cfm

install them, then take your car to a mechanic to get an alignment job. you don't need any special devices to fix the rear camber.

ok, but the rear camber is pretty bad, is there any kind of tie bar I can get that might help with that some? DDrew can vouch for the funkyness of it. But I also just have springs in there right now

Can you use lower sway bars or a rear lower tie bar to fix any camber problems?

I want to get front and rear lower sway bars and was wondering if I can adjust my front camber at all with them. Has anybody ever installed lower sway bars? Is it hard?

Archived