Stage 1 = Complete

what happened to your parts car dan?

it's being towed away this week, it's at my uncle's house.....sold almost everything lol.

Thanks john, i want it painted soo bad, i'm freaking out.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did the parts car have any tires on it?

yeah, but 2 of them are flat. the other 2 are on my buddies car while his enkei's get painted by Rob.

Thanks DOHC....i'm trying to get rid of these steelies asap, or figure out a way to mount these hubcaps i have..

yeah, but 2 of them are flat. the other 2 are on my buddies car while his enkei's get painted by Rob.

Thanks DOHC....i'm trying to get rid of these steelies asap, or figure out a way to mount these hubcaps i have..

they should just be secured behind the lugs??? thats how mine were. guess urs are a lil different

like dohc1991 says dan , its your lugnuts that hold the caps on. they have a plastic ring built into the lugnut that holds them. you wanna do somin different , get honda caps for the middle of your steelies , and put chrome trim rings around the outside , it actually looks ok with fresh black steelies that arent rotten.

ooooooooo so i have to take the wheels off lol, okay i'll do that now.

Nancy-using a Crome basemap, but it needs to be tuned, badly.

VTEC engages most of the time, and hard, but on the way home from school today the vtec crossover was soooo weird.....it was on and off ever 1/2 second, so i stopped....

i dunno, i KNOW i need oem plug wires, the Bosch ones suck so much ass.

That's awesome Dan. Glad to see you finally got it all together and running. Are you going to have it dyno tuned or street tuned?

Dyno tuned for sure!

Thank you sir.

John-well....the lugnuts i have don't have the ring to hold the hubcaps on lol, so now i have to go to my uncle's to my parts car and grab those lugnuts....oh wellzz

In other news, my buddy is painting my '92 front bumper and the new PS fender this weekend, so that should cosmetically enhance it!

yay.

Well, I really like how it looks with these hubcaps....not gonna lie.

It's so stock looking it's scary. A WRX pulled up to me and wouldn't go away, so I gunned it at 60 and took him pretty easily....haha it's kind of a sleeper look for now.

Needs cleaning BAD.

Before:

100_0758.jpg

After:

100_0762.jpg

100_0763.jpg

...I think it's sweet :D

aaaaand the parts "car," or what's left of it lolllzzz

100_0761.jpg

i like the front bumper on the parts car for some reason.

i also like the stock look you got goin dan. clean

thanks, that bumper is being painted this weekend and put on my car :)

yet another conversion lolz, '90-'91-->'92-'93 bumper conversion FTW!

I liked the black steelies! FEDERAL Acura FTW! Stock hubcaps looking good.

Subey's seem to be the car to f*ck up of choice, permitted you can handle them .. First day I had my T/A I beat up on an '04 STi with TurboXS BOV and some other crap.

But, Damn Dan.. you're gonna crap.

I'm buying a '92 GSR in Aztec Green from a boy for 650 bucks. Complete shell, still retains power windows/locks/sunroof/ac.

The REAL kick in the ass is I'm currently building an N/A LS-VTEC setup and already have most of my bottom end components set.

Archived