STP60469.JPG

STP60480.JPG

A couple others (should have more within the next couple of days):

http://www.import-tech.net/pics/CRX/STP60470.JPG

http://www.import-tech.net/pics/CRX/STP60471.JPG

http://www.import-tech.net/pics/CRX/STP60472.JPG

http://www.import-tech.net/pics/CRX/STP60473.JPG

Summary:

Car has been resprayed (after getting it's dose of body work), EDM spoiler has been put on, hood latch has been worked to close, front lip has been put on, new side moldings/trim have been put on, interior is beginning to get pieced back together, etc etc.

Today the rear bumper cover gets the paint fixed (had a reaction on one sides), mirrors should be sprayed, side skirts should be sprayed, new engine harness installed, test pipe installed, buffing, etc etc.

beautiful. I think that is an amazing color. And I love the spoiler and lip.

BTW. The roof is superb. Nice work.

Thanks! A lot of time, work, and money went into acquiring the pieces I have for it lol, so it's exciting to finally have it at this point (where there isn't that much more to do to have it back together at least lol). :D

After the maplight is installed (probably later today), I'll take a shot of the roof from inside again now that the headliner is on, the jdm visors, etc etc.

i actually really like the front of that crx. nice work

SiR headlamps, SiR ViS hood, SiR front bumper cover & bumper lenses, PWJDM J's Racing knock-off CF lip, and of course the all amber corners ;)

you wouldn't just wanna buy the entire crx that I have would you? lol. Instead of just parts for you I could just sell you the whole thing. haha

haha, nah i'm pretty broke right now. i owe my brother some cash still for the paint and clear, then i've got to throw him some extra for spraying it. but send me some pics of those pieces when you get a chance. yeah, another crx would not be a good idea for me lol, this one has taken up too much time and money HAHA.

thanks, honda crx 88 and 89mugen. the rear bumper cover is finished now, just needs to finish drying as well as the passenger side door jamb which was the last jamb that needed to be sprayed. we didn't accomplish much today lol, so tomorrow we'll be buffing it out, getting it running again, and wiring up the mirrors and maplight and putting most of the rest of the interior back together. oh yeah, have to expand the holes for the sidemarker lenses. but, there will be more pics up soon with it together :D (oh, the del sol wheels are only temps haha)

pfft...i like those rims. I have them on my teg :-)

haha, well they'll be on there for a few months or so until i get around to getting some wheels for it.

umm... the original plan was a set of volks, but who knows what i'll decide when the time comes.

How much? lol

Good question. lol. I'm not sure how much they are worth to you. Throw out a number and I'll let them know. And if its in a couple months i'm sure they'll have plenty of time to think it over.

BTW, GsrCrx is coming over tomorrow to take some parts outta my CRX. When he's got all the stuff he wants I'll take pics of whats left and send em out to you. I've got two interiors (the one in the crx and another one that came with it) so hopefully I'll have some pieces that you will want. lol..hell..i'll trade you the whole CRX for those wheels if you wanted. I'd just have the other person pay me for em. lol

anyways...keep up the good work. I love it!

Good question. lol. I'm not sure how much they are worth to you. Throw out a number and I'll let them know. And if its in a couple months i'm sure they'll have plenty of time to think it over.

BTW, GsrCrx is coming over tomorrow to take some parts outta my CRX. When he's got all the stuff he wants I'll take pics of whats left and send em out to you. I've got two interiors (the one in the crx and another one that came with it) so hopefully I'll have some pieces that you will want. lol..hell..i'll trade you the whole CRX for those wheels if you wanted. I'd just have the other person pay me for em. lol

anyways...keep up the good work. I love it!

I don't know what the Sol wheels usually sell for, I'll look around I guess and see... unless any other Sol owners reading this know? Nah, I can't do the trade. There's no way I could take on another CRX project lol.

Ahhhhhhhh, if GsrCrx is reading this: don't take the parts I need! lol.

Oh, btw, I need a gauge cluster, but if I'm thinking correctly, the HF is the one that didn't have the tach? If you happen to have one with the tach, let me know. I have to hold off on putting my SiR cluster in right now, as those plugs that I thought were going to work apparently are too big.

Anyway, thanks everyone :)

She got buffed today. Tomorrow I'll be putting the bottom parts on the outside of the doors, since I finally picked up some double sided tape, be spraying the rest of the side skirts black, so other than having the windshield put back in, and the seal made up for the glasstop, the exterior should be about done tomorrow (oh, have to put the sidemarkers in the fenders as well). Then, it's a matter of cleaning all of the crap out of the interior and piecing it back together, picking up my seats and whatnot, etc etc. Anyway, probably some more pics tomorrow.

Also, that is not the blue paint that was available on the CRX. :D

with 50% tread i'd say 300

but the crx looks amazing.. great choices and i cant wait to see the interior once it's done.

the interior won't be "done" for a little bit now, as there are a few things i still have in mind for the interior (and i'm in need of a few more pieces to even have it back together all of the way lol), but when it's "done for now" i'll throw some pics up.

Older honda interior is awesome.. nicely kept and untorn seats make me happy.

i hate dirty cars.

haha, i had some untorn 90-91 civic si seats in there, but the bride PRO's will be going in. all 4 of my JDM floormats are going to need a goooooood cleaning after i clear out the interior lol.

Archived