'95 Legend Windshield sprayer

My w/s washers on my '95 Legend have not worked in a couple of years. Well, one don't work and the other has low pressure and doesn't spray enough liquid. I would like to replace with original but I don't want to pay the price. Is there a way to clean them? My plan is to lower the liner and remove the sprayers to clean. Can anyone suggest any easier way or offer any help regarding new replacements?

Thanks in advance for your advice. :help:

My w/s washers on my '95 Legend have not worked in a couple of years. Well, one don't work and the other has low pressure and doesn't spray enough liquid. I would like to replace with original but I don't want to pay the price. Is there a way to clean them? My plan is to lower the liner and remove the sprayers to clean. Can anyone suggest any easier way or offer any help regarding new replacements?

Thanks in advance for your advice. :help:

Dude, if you can't afford windshield washer sprayers... you wont be able to afford an oil change on your legend.. $12.00 each...

• 4 weeks later...

ask your friend to press it, while you pop your hood and listen for the pump, if you hear nothing replace the pump. its rather common that it happens on a 2nd gen legend.

Archived