pics of ur dream wheel/wheels ur plan to get?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I don't set our prices. Our pricing is beyond our control anyway. Do you go into a small town store and throw a tantrum to an individual employee that prices at some multimillion dollar company are lower? By the way, I did find tires that are cheaper than tirerack. I know exactly what you'll say if I tell you which tires, and I don't want to help tirerack do their price comparisions anyway. We are up front about our pricing and we don't hide anything. If you find a better price somewhere else, then by all means buy from them if you want to. We're not looking to get every single person's business. We do quite well with the business we do get. I don't have time to argue with a bunch of 18 year olds. I have much better things to do with my time. So I am done talking to certain people on this forum...you know who you are. The only questions I will answer are technical questions from people actually looking for help, not an argument. Bye.

Anyone find me a decent silver or black(anodized, painted, gunmetal, hyperblack) 6-spoke rim with a good lip on it? Preferably in 16-17"? Im just curious, cause I've seen some nice ones out there, and most of them looked nice.

Archived