pics of ur dream wheel/wheels ur plan to get?

haha you all are too funny....hey let's all bag on the forum sponsor for stating his personal opinions. I'll stick by those opinions though even if a lot of you don't agree with it. Orange rims are ugly as hell!! No spoilers don't relate to tires, but it is about someone having personal opinions about modified cars. By the way, answering questions on this forum is part of my job and I don't have time for petty arguments....especially when's it about something as simple as me not liking a particular wheel.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excuse me?! Did I ever claim to have special rights? I just think it's ironic that you're putting down the people who help pay for this forum. Are you trying to get rid of the sponsors so this forum shuts down? From now on anything that SSR types will by completely ignored by me. He's just an immature punk resorting to calling names. He's only on here to pad his low self esteem.

excuse me?! Did I ever claim to have special rights?
hey let's all bag on the forum sponsor

He's just an immature punk resorting to calling names

Was going to do a bunch of quotes of you calling me Hitler, Gestapo, and other racial slurs which is very offensive as I am half Polish, buy you have gone back and edited your posts.

He's just an immature punk resorting to calling names.  He's only on here to pad his low self esteem.

Isn't that first sentence an oxymoron? Either that or a perfect example of hypocracy. Also, aren't you only here to pad your low income business?

Edit: Im leavin it misspelled, because I care.

Mercutio, don't hurt yourself trying to use such big words. It's hypocrisy. Yes I guess I am a hypocrite for defending myself by calling SSR an immature punk. Obviously you don't know anything about how successful 1010tires.com is. We do quite well and we don't rely on this forum for business. I guess I wouldn't expect a 19 year old to know any better.

no one carries good offsets anymore... thats sad, especially when i have to special order such common wheels as the oz superleggera from japan :(

anyway, orange wheels are the crap, i'm painting mine orange just out of spite :thumbsup:

Just because I can't spell doesn't make me stupid. At least I know the meaning of the word, and didn't wait until someone logged off to post (ya, I saw you online). And dude, if you can spell so well, how come you can't perform basic arithmetic.

July 26, 1985 - I am 18. If your so into looking into profiles as seems the case.

I called you a hypocrite because you "called SSR an immature little punk" because "he called people name". Immature little punk sounds like name-calling to me.

Man, if you're so successful, how come none of us have heard of your company before you started getting all pissy in this thread? And what kind of company is called 1010tires? What's with the 1010? Well, maybe SSR can answer that one (WDR), although 1010tires probably DOES cater to little ricers with them orange rims, unlike WDR.

uh-oh...an 18 year old (I won't round up this time) hasn't heard of our website. We better close our doors and shut down the business. By the way, I never called you stupid. By your profile picture and by your Shakespeare inspired username, I'd expect the opposite.

since his company is based in canada...i wouldn't expect more americans to have heard of it.

anyways, i don't see what the big deal is anyways. his prices are too high on the website so just move on and get over it. he has yokohama avs es100's on his website for $134.99 i believe. tirerack.com has them for $82. my local tire shop (allied) quoted me at $99 + $18.99 disposal, mount/balance, etc fee = $117.99 per tire. so...a few cents under 5 bills for yokohama avs es100's for my car mounted.

what was this thread about again?

cant blame him for high prices.. at our store we charge like 40 bucks for a basic 5 quarts oil change (except 5w40,5w20, 0w20, we charge 4$ extra for those)

Obviously you don't know anything about how successful 1010tires.com is.

We're just a smaller company trying to get our name out there

Which one do you want to stick to?

I've seen a few banners for 1010tires.com here and there online, but as far as online tire shops go, it's not quite up there along the ranks of tire rack and others.

Honda-tech is the largest Honda/Acura online forum with 82,000 members as of yesterday, you should care.

I just ordered 4 Falken Azenis Sports with valve stems from discounttire.com

tires.com price shipped to my door with valve stems: $290

1010tires.com price shipped to my door without valve stems: $471.92

I think they might be in Candian dollars. Since they have such a high rate of inflation up there. It's almost double I think...

Yeah, this book on my desk is:

$6.50 U.S.

$9.99 CAN.

That sucks...

Pricing is beyond our control. Tire manufacturers keep operations separate between Canada and the US. We keep our prices as low as we can, but we are forced to pay a certain price for tires and we cannot sell lower than that. Tire manufacturer's prices even vary from region to region. So sometimes we do have to charge more, but then there are other tires that we actually get a better deal and we sell for cheaper than the competition. It varies from tire to tire and from size to size. We do the best we can with the situation we are in. Pricing aside, we do have one of the best tire & wheel websites on the net.

Thats ok, I understand where you're coming from. After reading what you typed and trying to put myself in your shoes, I realized it's a bunch of BULLcrap. Almost every tire store online can get very close to that price. Who cares what your website is like? Your prices suck ass. So unless people pay you just because your website is "cool" then shut up and lower your prices.

lol so ignorant. SSR do you work in the tire industry? I'm guessing no. Or else you would know that tire prices do vary from region to region. Until you actually know what you're talking about, maybe you should think before you run your mouth. And if you don't like the prices, just buy from someone else. Crying about it won't help.

Prices don't vary so much thats yours have to be 100 bucks more. Calling me ignorant won't get you any business. I alrady bought from somewhere else.

By the way, if you look at the name of this thread, it is 'pics of ur dream wheel/wheels ur plan to get?' If you have a question about 1010tires.com or our pricing, feel free to send me a private message. Filling up a valid thread with petty arguments is rather pointless.

Archived