pics of ur dream wheel/wheels ur plan to get?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

rh143l.jpg

Racing Hart Concepts RH143

I contacted these guys (they're based in f*cking SOUTH AFRICA) and they don't actually sell the rims, but have dealers. It turns out that Konig carries these under the name "Drone" but they don't have the same finish. It's rather full and disappointing. Maybe I'll get some and have my shop paint them to that style.

drone.jpg

Having trouble finding them, those are on eBay (the Drones).

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know who in their right mind would want those orange rims. Maybe throw those on one of those joke custom cars with cardboard spoilers. For quality wheels at discount prices check out www.1010tires.com

Pull your head out of your damn ass.

Those wheels are pretty light. Who cares what they look like.

You need to realize you don't have the best prices and you can't win everyones business.

No Volks? Forget 1010tires.com

Who cares what they look like? I think anyone who puts wheels on their car cares what they look like, even if its some ugly lightweight wheel for racing. The orange wheel is still damn nasty and most racers would be ashamed to put something like that on their car.

By the way SSR, we're not trying to win everyone's business. We're just a smaller company trying to get our name out there. There was no need for the hostility. We sponsor this forum, so we have every right to recommend our website.

Who cares what they look like? I think anyone who puts wheels on their car cares what they look like, even if its some ugly lightweight wheel for racing. The orange wheel is still damn nasty and most racers would be ashamed to put something like that on their car.

By the way SSR, we're not trying to win everyone's business. We're just a smaller company trying to get our name out there. There was no need for the hostility. We sponsor this forum, so we have every right to recommend our website.

Racers don't give two craps what their cars look like. If a wheel is light and a good size, they'll use it.

Just because you sponsor the forum doesn't give you the right to bash other companies priducts with no reason other than "it won't work" or something like that.

newsflash SSR, this thread is about dream wheels. Most people who buy new wheels are not racers, they are just people trying to improve the look of their vehicle. Even racers do care what their car looks like as it represents them. Just because you don't give a crap about how a wheel looks, it doesn't mean that all racers share your view.

By the way, I never bashed any company nor did I put down a product without justification. You worry so much about what I post that I'm starting to think that you have a crush on me.

Archived