another dumb idea.

you think it a good idea for a chatroom for the forum  

14 members have voted

1. 1. you think it a good idea for a chatroom for the forum

• yes, i think it be cool
    • noway,dumb
    • dont care,i do anything

well...i don't think its a bad idea. but i do think that its an idea for the future. as hf.com is right now i don't think that there are enough members that are on at one time to actually have a good chatroom. and, since we are so small, most members just use personal messengers (whether it be the forums pm function, or AIM, yahoo IM, or some other personal messenger). i know that there are a few people on the forums that are on my aol buddy list that i talk to frequently, i have no problem with this...its pretty cool actually.

so yeah, not a bad idea, just another one to throw into the "for the future...we're too small" folder.

:stupid:

besides, i think drew has to pay more for that option. he's the one whose paying for this site so i think its a good idea to keep it tight for as long as we can. maybe drew will share his thoughts on this.

Well I mean we should atleast be considerate enough that drew is paying for us to have this forum up and running. I think that if we want a chat room we should show drew some appreciation and try to atleast either donate some money. I mean I understand some of us really dont have money but every penny counts. If we want something we should pay for it instead of letting others who work really hard and might need the money pay for others as well.

I mean its not a problem that u made such suggestion but I'm just letting you know what I think. And one response you are most likely going to get from the mods. I mean If we still havent had shirts or decals or anything made to advertise the forums how are we going to have a chat room

• 1 year later...

Archived