need a topic

airjordan223

i need to write a prompt for an english paper. need a topic that i can make an argument for, papers gonna be 7-8 pages, so it needs to be something good. no big things like abortion, the war, and stuff like that. any ideas?

what would be an argument for the alt fuel sources though?

Go broader than alt fuel sources. Do just renewable energy.

or...

Write about what I have write about and explain how using a CNC RAM EDM, instead of CNC Milling/Drilling/Turning, to manufacture an R3E2C muzzle brake can be cost effective. The length requirement for me is the same as yours.

Reasons why we should lessen our dependency on fossil fuels and start to embrace alternative fuels.

im thinking about doing this. can anyone think of an argument of why we shouldnt do this?

Go broader than alt fuel sources. Do just renewable energy.

or...

Write about what I have write about and explain how using a CNC RAM EDM, instead of CNC Milling/Drilling/Turning, to manufacture an R3E2C muzzle brake can be cost effective. The length requirement for me is the same as yours.

r u an engineering major as well?

I don't see why everyone complains about Bush. I mean come on. we as a country chose him to be president......AGAIN! we have no one to blame, but ourselves.

I can complain about Bush because I wasn't old enough to vote when he was elected. An also as a soldier, he may be my CINC but he has got to quit trying to start wars that won't ever end. He is the worlds biggest dueche. Never in American history has our country been hated more by the general world population. And he is the most protested president in the history of our country. He does need to be impeached. That is a power that us as voters have over our senators and congressman. And just remember, his lies have cost the lives of over 3000 service members and countless numbers of innocent civilians.

not enough technology to make anything useful as of now.

ethanol, costs more to make than gasoline does.

battery... can't dispose.

nuclear power.... no one wants to take another risk

um....

A nuclear power plant hasn't been built in the United States in two decades, but that could change in the next few years after a consortium announced locations in six states as possible sites for a nuclear renaissance.

New rules could lead to more nuclear energy plants

the world is changing

I can complain about Bush because I wasn't old enough to vote when he was elected. An also as a soldier, he may be my CINC but he has got to quit trying to start wars that won't ever end. He is the worlds biggest dueche. Never in American history has our country been hated more by the general world population. And he is the most protested president in the history of our country. He does need to be impeached. That is a power that us as voters have over our senators and congressman. And just remember, his lies have cost the lives of over 3000 service members and countless numbers of innocent civilians.

Yeah. Too bad ANY president would do exactly as Bush did.

Archived