D16Z6 Intercooler piping

TurboDelSolEH6

Hey - I am in the process of putting a turbo on my Z6 but have found so many different set ups as far as using intercooler piping...I know each setup varies depending on which turbo is being used. My question is, What type of intercooler piping would I need and where would they go on my Del Sol? Im using a T25 Turbo off of the Nissan 300ZX

Right now all I have seen as far as pictures is a piece of piping that goes from the intake to the hole where to stock air box was(with blow off vlave attached) ...then another piece of piping through that hole and down to the intercooler...Then there is a piece from the other side of the intercooler..but I dont know what type of bend (90deg, 45 deg, ect.) and I dont know what is hookd to that pipe or where it leads HELP!!!

it comes straight down out of turbo , makes a 90 degree turn towards drivers side of car , than takes a 180 degree turn into intercooler , than out of intercooler on passenger side , 90 degree turn so its pointing straight up , than a 45 degree turn towards intake manny , than another 45 degree turn into throttle body.

Man you guys are a lot of help!! I have seen the pre-fabbed kits on eBay, but there are different choices with different sizes and bends of piping. I dont want to spend the money for piping and then open up a box of pipes that dont fit correctly...This may be too much to ask, but if you go into ebay and type "Del Sol Intercooler" in the search bar, is there anyway you could paste the link to a really good and ACCURATE intercooler piping kit on eBay? This way I could look at the kit and purchase that since you know how it will fit on the Del Sol. If not, thats cool too! Just trying to get some insight.

Archived