new project.....

hondaswap352

neither on those engines. Type R engine is an N/A motor. H22 i wouldnt boost unless you did an engine build. if you want turbo i suggest the c1 or b16a.

oh, and leave the nitrous out.

Hey Hey Hey. I have a bottle in my garage waiting to get put in, it's calling my name. It says "Bunga you know you wanna fill me and squeeze me!" my zex kit talks to me. I like it!

nothing wrong with NX , i dont know why people are haters for it. its easy power. would cost you alot of money to be sitting at 600 horse in a C1 or LSVTEC. but if i were you , thats what i would build , LSVTEC for sure. that would be my first choice overall really.

Are you running turbo and nitrous both? Didn't think so, so obviously not talking about you.

Edit: The thought goes through my mind all the time of throwing a Venom 1000 kit on my car just until I can save for turbo. Once I boosted the car though, the nitrous would be long gone.

Yea you go ahead and spray the H22 and see what happens w00t im boosting my D soon. If I were you I would say Hrm B18C1 swap screw the H22 but dont get me wrong I love the motor but go B18C1 and boost that hoe.. You will get way more on the B18 turbo'd then the H22 with spray...

Archived