the reason why i live in san diego

Rick B.

its hot as hell out today in san diego. ive been out riding the motorcycle all day. just gorgeous. im about to go cruise up and down the coast enjoying the nice breeze, warm weather, and twisting roads. for all of you in the snow, im thinking about ya, wishin you were here to enjoy summer like weather.:thumbsup:

its like this pretty much all year round. its nice.

You wouldn't happen to know Nate and Drew with the Mustang's would you?

They're supposed to live in San Diego (met them on a forum..both of which have clean ass Mustang's)..

Good people.

cant wait to drive my bike this summer bol , im jealous as hell dude , lol. my buddy just bought a new one , were stoked. CMON SUMMER. i got to get into the course to get a license man , too much money for fines now to get caught without it , rule changing bastards , lol.

cant wait to drive my bike this summer bol , im jealous as hell dude , lol. my buddy just bought a new one , were stoked. CMON SUMMER. i got to get into the course to get a license man , too much money for fines now to get caught without it , rule changing bastards , lol.

this guy who worked for my dad got a ticket in the mail for riding a bike in a PARADE, somehow the cop knew he didnt have a bike licence. big ol sack of bullcrapt right there

You wouldn't happen to know Nate and Drew with the Mustang's would you?

They're supposed to live in San Diego (met them on a forum..both of which have clean ass Mustang's)..

Good people.

wooah dude. i've hung out with two dudes, named nate and drew that have siick stangs. they have cams and gears and crap done. same dudes?

wooah dude. i've hung out with two dudes, named nate and drew that have siick stangs. they have cams and gears and crap done. same dudes?

Nate has a Mineral Gray Mustang GT that HAD Chrome rims, now has anthracite rims.. black strip up the hood with a scoop and a mach front lip..

Drew has a sonic blue gt on black fr500's with chrome lips..cammed..couple bolt ons. No gears though, might be different people. Lotta' Andrew's in Cali..as there are Nathan's.

You from the SD area? I met them on a 'Stang forum when I had my old Mustang..good people..(rich people) but good people..

They have a buddy with a sick ass silver '03 Cobra with black CCW's with chromed lips.. Niiiiice ass car.

youre gonna love it man. riding a bike is a whole new driving experience, it almost feels like your flying. i love riding up and down the coast just as the sun starts to set, its gorgeous. its real easy to get a license. hell, go get a permit. you dont have to take a test or anything if you have a car license. the only restirictions are like riding at night and on like really big freeways. highways are ok. and you cant beat the gas mileage. 10 bucks to fill my tank and i can go 200 miles in between fill ups.:thumbsup:

Nate has a Mineral Gray Mustang GT that HAD Chrome rims, now has anthracite rims.. black strip up the hood with a scoop and a mach front lip..

Drew has a sonic blue gt on black fr500's with chrome lips..cammed..couple bolt ons. No gears though, might be different people. Lotta' Andrew's in Cali..as there are Nathan's.

You from the SD area? I met them on a 'Stang forum when I had my old Mustang..good people..(rich people) but good people..

They have a buddy with a sick ass silver '03 Cobra with black CCW's with chromed lips.. Niiiiice ass car.

ye i'm from the sd area. my friend brandon has a cousin named drew, and his friend nate. the car that i saw that was the nate i saw was just like what you described.

ask them if they have know a kid named chaz. he drives a preluuude

Archived