Butterfly

CleanGSR

Nevermind, I saw it. I think it looks cool, and I agree that it looks like a butterfly. I even showed my mom, who had no idea what it was or what you thought it looked like, and she said it looked like a butterfly. She wants to know if she can get your permission to use it for her background or something.

Nevermind, I saw it. I think it looks cool, and I agree that it looks like a butterfly. I even showed my mom, who had no idea what it was or what you thought it looked like, and she said it looked like a butterfly. She wants to know if she can get your permission to use it for her background or something.

Yeah, if she wants a high res, I can email you one, just let me know what size so I can crop it up right. As long as she doesn't print it, I'm fine with that (I'm going to be printing and selling these locally soon....hopefully).

I actually didn't intend for it to look like anything. I intend for all my works to be abstract, this one just has a different look to it. I saw it forming about half way through, so then I started working to make it look like a butterfly.

Not sure if I posted this one on here or not, so here. If I did, then sorry.

7smooth.jpg

This looks like something that would be in Final Fantasy or street fighter with fireballs n shtuff lol

Archived