Chuc Mung Nam Moi!

TLontheDL

I know the ratio of asians to nonasians here is like 1:10 but I wanted to wish ALL of you a happy new year. Its actually on the 18th of Feb (3 more days) but I'll prob be too busy to get on. I'm drinking as usual, partying, LOTS of eating, gambling and more eating. Oh and I know I have a few kids I must give money to (its the custom).

Its the year of the pig so if you're a pig, it is said that bad luck lies ahead in the upcoming year. If you know anybody whose giving birth this year, shake their hand b/c it is said that anybody who gives birth this year will have a wealthy child. This happens every 72 years and this is the 72nd year. To find out if you're a pig of which animal you are, click on the following link. Read the characteristic and see if it applies to you.

http://chinese.astrology.com/

This is how much I got 2 years ago - wut?! wut?!

newyear.jpg

I know the ratio of asians to nonasians here is like 1:10 but I wanted to wish ALL of you a happy new year. Its actually on the 18th of Feb (3 more days) but I'll prob be too busy to get on. I'm drinking as usual, partying, LOTS of eating, gambling and more eating. Oh and I know I have a few kids I must give money to (its the custom).

Its the year of the pig so if you're a pig, it is said that bad luck lies ahead in the upcoming year. If you know anybody whose giving birth this year, shake their hand b/c it is said that anybody who gives birth this year will have a wealthy child. This happens every 72 years and this is the 72nd year. To find out if you're a pig of which animal you are, click on the following link. Read the characteristic and see if it applies to you.

http://chinese.astrology.com/

This is how much I got 2 years ago - wut?! wut?!

newyear.jpg

damn you and your rich family.. my new years only gonna be about $90-100 total

Archived