what are you drinking right now?

Bunga

We all drink alcoholic beverages.

Just not at 6:30 on Tuesday nights.

Bwwuuuaaaahahaha ha ha. Very true! However, this is my weekend....as sad and pitiful as that may sound.

sparkling1.jpg

FTMFW

sparkling2.jpg

FTMFL

can anyone tell me why the top one tastes like orange sprite and the bottom one tastes like slightly flavored sparkling water. there isnt that much difference in the labling. it pissed me off when i discovered it.

do you eat the flinstone vitamins? those were good

No, acutally right now I'm taking my wife's leftover prenatal vitamins. We bought some from Walmart and then the Doctor gave her a prescription vitamin, so I'm taking what's left of hers before getting more Men's Source stuff.

actually sometimes the doctors tell pregos to take the flinstone ones instead of pre natil. thats what happened with the girl i got pregnant, dont ask, and yes those are teh ish

watch out for the scratchy voice and slight increase in the pectoral area Hung.......Blah what am i talking about i'm the drunk!!!!!!

I've got mad curves now yo.

My avatar is actually a recent picture of me.....amazing change from just a vitamin.

Archived