My 21st birthday in 21 days

Rick B.

u should come up to portland and party it up with me. jk portland sucks exp compared to san diego. go buy ur friends lots of boos and make them pay for it and then get crap faced

lol hf made me say crap faced

Oh true.. how's that working out for you with no trunk.. and in the rain?

it works out great, i dont have tunes though so i just scare myself with my singing, which is actually pretty funny cuz inside the helmet it amplifies it. lol. i dont ride in the rain, i avoid it when possible. but in case i catch a little bit, i have a heavy leather jacket, full head helmet, and insulated gloves so i stay pretty dry except for my legs. pfft, i dont need a trunk, i got bungi cords. lol

it works out great, i dont have tunes though so i just scare myself with my singing, which is actually pretty funny cuz inside the helmet it amplifies it. lol. i dont ride in the rain, i avoid it when possible. but in case i catch a little bit, i have a heavy leather jacket, full head helmet, and insulated gloves so i stay pretty dry except for my legs. pfft, i dont need a trunk, i got bungi cords. lol

Haha whatever floats your boat.

Archived