engine wont start

ArtyMillz

ok well i gotta say that for the ppl who replied to my alternator problem the 90-91 integra alternator definatly worked so thank you.....but i guess that wasnt even the problem but the alternator was making weird noises neway so i needed a new 1 regardless......but it wont start now the battery is new...and now the laternator is 2...and the starter is good and the car like wants to turn over but just doent make it....now im thinking this may either be my external fire coil or injectors ..........ne advice?

put a 19mm socket and extension and ratchet on the crank pully bolt and try turning the engine over counterclock by hand. make sure its free , im just curious , odd problem. you may need a starter dude if the engine turns freely but the starter wont turn it over. check all chassis grounds , the grounds leading from the battery to the chassis , the grounds going from valve cover to chassis , all them.

Or making sure that you have all of the spark plug cables on in the right order.

Do the simple stuf first. Check firing order, then spark and fuel.No more than thirty min. it should take you. If that fails than check the ground right by the thermostat housing that is most commonly missed. I have missed it twice before and it got me boggled for three days on a 92 prelude, I thought I screwed up the guys car .Any way dont belive that when ppl say it dont matter cause even though you got three grounds on like.. valve cover, tranny, and by the mount, it wont start if you do not have the the main ground wich is by the thermostat housing. Of course if by the sound of your post you can crank it than it stops it could be sumthin else.

Archived