my new turbo

rhdekhatch

Nice job bumping your thread when no one responded to it.

And, I didn't say anything about anything.

Except for it being amusing. You're the one that got defensive and guilty conscious'd.

you know im usually a nice person. and it is stupid when other people down someone over something they are getting. i dont down anyone when they say they are getting something. if i knew this would cause a big argument then i wouldnt have said anything.

you know im usually a nice person. and it is stupid when other people down someone over something they are getting. i dont down anyone when they say they are getting something. if i knew this would cause a big argument then i wouldnt have said anything.

Who said I'm downing anyone? You're the one getting all mad over nothing. ;)

And what car is this going in?

Good luck with traction, matter of fact, I hope you have a lot more money than just the swap and turbo. The transmission and suspension and braking alone are going to cost some money. The car probably won't get traction for crapt. Turboing it isn't even needed.

Maybe you're all a bunch of jerkoff's. If she wants to boost a K in her hatch, then mad props to her. Pointing out that she won't get traction is the dumbest thing I've heard. It's no different than any boosted FWD and definately no different than your infamous turbo D. Boost is not needed? Swapping a motor in the first place is not "needed"....none of what we do is needed...it's all wanted.

Maybe you're all a bunch of jerkoff's. If she wants to boost a K in her hatch, then mad props to her. Pointing out that she won't get traction is the dumbest thing I've heard. It's no different than any boosted FWD and definately no different than your infamous turbo D. Boost is not needed? Swapping a motor in the first place is not "needed"....none of what we do is needed...it's all wanted.

Orrrrrr maybe we're just stating opinions, ( kinda like you did at the beginning of your pots )..some of which might even be facts..

Then again, I did state earlier that I'm just messing with her.

It doesn't take 2 pages of arguing to state your opinion. I personally think that her swap sounds awesome and she seems like the type of person who will do it rather than just talk about it (judging by her car she traded for the hatch)

I have nothing against her decision, as a matter of fact I'm quite partial to k-swapped EJ6 hatchy's..and if they're boosted, more power to them. I'm just heckling. It's what I do.

Archived