Need a little information

pauleyd

Long story short....my son wrecked his 1988 Honda Civic DX last weekend. Slid off the road and hit a telephone pole. Did some minor body damage and needs a new radiator. The replacement parts are going to cost approximately $600.00 but he found in our local traders guide a 1988 Honda Civic LX for $500.00. The LX needs a motor but all we need it for is the body. My question is will the body parts of a LX fit on a DX

the only differance between a DX and LX is that an LX has all power option, if the LX is the same year as your DX then it should all fit perfectly.

NP, but if i were you i would put the dx engine into the lx just cause the lx has the all power option especially if you dont like manual powered windows and mirrors, etc, or buy the lx and then get a faster engine into it, but hey thats just me :D i alwayz have a need for speed, even though my 1.5 non vtech doesnt quite cut it, but hey when it hits 120MPH i dont complain, it would be nice to go faster but all that will become true in the summer when i start fully modding the civic.

Archived