17's 18's hmmm...

you wont need a camber kit if you dont touch your suspension. if your in it for speed, try 17s. you can use 18s for "show" too but i wouldn't ride on 18s if your goign to race on it. it all depends on your budget

:stupid:

i'm not actually with him...i just think that comment is pretty, well, stupid.

haha i so agree. 17's will have camber problems, 18s will be worse, and can you even fit 19's on a teg without rolling fenders? either way you need a camber kit for anything bigger then 17's unless you like buying tires every 4 months. :laugh:

I was just joking because when my cars suspension is let down I have a lot of camber, but when it is up I have no camber what so ever. Oh and yes you can fit 19's on an integra without rolling the fenders and even if you did need to roll them it's not a big deal.

S.jpg

of course. you can fit 19s on a integ! who said its not possible?? (im not refering to you juiced). you'd only roll your fenders if you slapped on 19s and you dropped your car.... but if its stock suspension, of course you can ride on 19s..

true. but 19's on a teggy = bleh

and you have major camber problems when you have your suspension down, but when its up its fine right? well...what about the people who want a more sporty suspension? in otherwords a fixed lowered position. thats camber problems.

oh, and teggy with air ride = bleh also

Haha, I got 13s last summer to replace the old stock rims on my '89 civ lx, had recently gotten new tires... Prob. going for 16's if I keep the car next time, I swear you'd think I was mexican when you see my car (not trying to offend anyone). Has some dents and rust w/ 13s, a loud system, exhaust tip, and air intake. Will have to post pics for laughs some time. Me and s14silvia trying to find best way to soup it up and eat some domestics. :D

~BTW, NO CAMBER PROBS!!! :o

Archived