Taillight Votes

TS John

So I am toying with the idea of getting new tails. Here are the two I am looking at (basically the same item but smoked or not).

9397DelSolTLS.jpg

--OR--

9397DelSolTLB.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Edit: I tried to make this a poll but apparently I don't know what I'm doing.

i think both of those will work. but i think the first ones will look better because the whole thing is smoked. the chrome part on the second ones stands out too much i think

Hahaha.... If Hung likes it then you know it's good.

I really liked the first set a lot more, but the second one is clear casing/black housing which my headlights are so I thought I'd throw them on in the mix.

100_1794.jpg

I think it'll make the car look more S2K like, which my headlights already sorta do. Plus my homemade blackouts chip fast and I don't wanna have to redo them every few months.

I don't know why people are commenting on the chrome....

There isn't any chrome in either of them.... Just the white part of the backup lights.... At least, that's what it looks like to me.

Thanks for people's input, though.

I don't know why people are commenting on the chrome....

There isn't any chrome in either of them.... Just the white part of the backup lights.... At least, that's what it looks like to me.

Thanks for people's input, though.

Well, they're reflective, so it's at least a chrome like coating on the inside of the housing.

Archived