guess i should have done this when i started

purplhonda

hi im from ohio, i drive a 93 accord, which is a basket case, the girl who had it before me drove it with the rotors warped out and no meat leaft on the pads, the cv axels bad, and she also couldent remember the last time she changed the oil, so i had my work cut out for me. im trying to pice the car back together, just graduated from school, got my associates degree in automotive technology.

yeh, i feel sorry for my car too, i traded her my old crx for it, but i think im gonna buy the crx back after i seen what she did to the poor accord, now she's driving around in a new subaru wrx, i give her anoter 6 months to trash that car too

yeh, i feel sorry for my car too, i traded her my old crx for it, but i think im gonna buy the crx back after i seen what she did to the poor accord, now she's driving around in a new subaru wrx, i give her anoter 6 months to trash that car too

What a waste of a WRX ha

Archived