Post Pics of Your Car

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't see it as a knock off Honda, it's Kia's step up into higher quality vehicles. Its styling is a bit of amalgamation of various different cars. I'm sorry but if the only thing you're looking at is the headlights and you instantly think "Honda rip-off", then you're probably one of the more ignorant people that flood this forum with their terrible, terrible trolling. It's hard to say it, but you've gotten even more dumb and annoying than you were when I had started here back in 08. ;)

I personally don't see it as a knock off Honda, it's Kia's step up into higher quality vehicles. Its styling is a bit of amalgamation of various different cars. I'm sorry but if the only thing you're looking at is the headlights and you instantly think "Honda rip-off", then you're probably one of the more ignorant people that flood this forum with their terrible, terrible trolling. It's hard to say it, but you've gotten even more dumb and annoying than you were when I had started here back in 08. ;)

this is called honda forums dot com.

there are going to be people disliking your korean kia.

i like the new kia designs, i just wouldnt buy one.

besides the new optima.. fracking love the optima. sexy car.

And this changes the fact that you drive a korean sh!tbox how?

Thought so.

As for the bolded text -- that just shows I'm better now at ribbing softcake little bitches such as yourself than I was when you started.

Carry on.

Edited by Ben.

• 1 month later...

6b92665d.jpg

14890696.jpg

952b1e6b.jpg

12ea6798.jpg

db56066b.jpg

3d4d773e.jpg

So this is my new car and I love it iDGAF what anyone says about it because I'm new at this crap so it's a work in progress

I'm here for help, to give and receive yeah I understand you guys out there like Brianeg2 cmgogo

Edited by airjordan223

So this is my new car and I love it iDGAF what anyone says about it because I'm new at this crap so it's a work in progress

I'm here for help, to give and receive yeah I understand you guys out there like Brianeg2 cmgogo

Wha?!? WTF did I do????

Anyways, its a good start, clean er up a bit, get rid of the ebay fogs and the oakly emblem, then paint her and she would look DAMN nice (that and new wheels, matte black fat 5's no bueno)

Wha?!? WTF did I do????

Anyways, its a good start, clean er up a bit, get rid of the ebay fogs and the oakly emblem, then paint her and she would look DAMN nice (that and new wheels, matte black fat 5's no bueno)

Haha nothing man I put you on there because your one if the first ones to reply to a post with advice and you obviously know your crap lol matte black rims are gone I sand blasted them to bare aluminum and lightly polished them with a wire wheel and metal polish and the oakley emblems gone lol I realized that wasn't to good of an idea lol and I got those because I work night shift and I drive home at 1 in the morning and my stock lights weren't good enough and these help a lot till I get some hids lol and I plan on painting it all white with red rota gt3's lol ;)