Post Pics of Your Car

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pictures everyone, keep up the good work! Here are a few quick shots from a few years back when I had my high compression set up in the prelude, and a few more recent shots on my first boosted setup when she was squeezing 697whp 582wtq 34psi set up, at the time (spring 09-fall 2010) haha she was my daily driver/beer go getter. :happy: All work throughout all my projects over the years has been done by myself, accept paint/body work

Edgewater2.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

RearFish.jpgXmasDayFRESH.jpg

0402081923a.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

22208block.jpg

0816091614.jpg

0321090039.jpg

0321091915.jpg

EngineBay.jpg

28804_10150185932330018_709255017_12100736_7776968_n.jpg

0328091916.jpg

GOTTA LOVE A QUAIFE!! ^ Only diff I have ever been pleased with!

MyEG.jpg

My new daily ^ all motor high compression SCCA/time attack 93CX

Edited by Chubs

Thanks man, good to see you still have your SI, I remember a few years back when you first got that rig and you were going back and forth as to what you were going to do with it, if I recall you even had it up for sale/trade for some time. Glad to see you decided to keep her and give her the love it needed, keep up the good work!

woah, Chubs, ain't seen your name on here in a LONG time.

Loving the Prelude man.

Thanks bro I have a lot of hours/days/weeks/months/years of time stuck into her haha, so many people that have never actually built a car to the caliber of the prelude don't appreciate the work, and in less you walk around with deep pockets it takes a lot more than just cash to go out on a limb and build something original like the lude. I lerk around the forums whenever I actually take the time to sit at the computer, most of the time if I'm busy I just hop online from my android. Butttt, I wont lie, I missed you guys so I had to drop in :happy:

I miss my HF buddies! :( Haha, sick cars chubs. I'll have some recent pics of my lude a little later. since the last pics, i've done all the body work (looks dumb with primer spots but oh well lol) except for fixing that fender, still looking for an oem one. Purchased some Stanley JDM front bumper lights, and dumped the car. :D

My turd, as she has sat all winter.

DSCN2252.jpg

I bought new tires in Nov and since then drove it about 10 miles. Btw, if anyone is interested I am looking for a buyer.

• 2 weeks later...

who dare post something NON HONDA in here..(something with more win than a Kia anyway..ironically there is one in the background)

198402_211764782172017_100000154903606_941946_2697601_n.jpg

Edited by Ben.