Post Pics of Your Car

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thanks

i parked it next to a donk the second day.. his wheels were like as tall as my car

i think the guy with the samba RHD trans top took the pic.. he has a solsociety shirt on and said he was taking pics of it.. link to pics maybe? did it get bashed or was it not too bad? lol

and brian.. i had a 12" brown domo between the steering wheel and dash as well, you can kinda see his mouth in that pic lol

that picture does look good.. paint looks damn good for 2.5 years.. 2 hail storms.. and being a DD that sees 80+ miles a day IMO

i cant wait to find time/money to get it repainted.. going frost white.. might leave pearl off this time.. might lower it a bit more.. def. more in the back.. and leave it like that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

IMG_4879.jpg

DSCF0334.jpg

CleanSol.jpg

Within the next year the solvic will have a built z6 w/ the turbo setup from the black sol, and the black sol will have a stock rebuilt z6 or a b16 swap done to it, along with a full interior change out to black and tan. Also next year solvic gets painted HoK candy apple red mettalic, still deciding on paint for the black one. Leaning towards rootbeer or olive green. Also have my 90 dak

P1100012.jpg

Fresh rebuild with 350miles on it, its getting painted this winter with whatever is on sale at the dupont distrubuter.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...