Post Pics of Your Car

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now if only you could afford a vacuum cleaner...

jk... mostly. those are much nicer.

thanks betch.

i wash and detail my car once a month.. I made a new year's resolution a couple years ago to not litter so i just throw everything in the back seat or floor board now. I like to clean it when it's filthy so it makes me really happy when it's finally clean again

or i clean it when im super bored with nothing else to do..

i dont litter either :fistbump: but if i were taking a pic i was gonna post, i'd have swept first.

i have a plastic bag, when its full, i throw it away. i vacuum once a week too, i does not like a messy car.

i dont litter either :fistbump: but if i were taking a pic i was gonna post, i'd have swept first.

i have a plastic bag, when its full, i throw it away. i vacuum once a week too, i does not like a messy car.

dont care how my car looks.. as long as it doesnt stink.

i'll give you that, as a side note, how do you tell a coworker that they smell like hot easter garbage?

it would be easy if she were a biatch or something, but shes a really nice lady that has no concept of personal hygiene.

i only mention it cuz she had a former coworker look at her car to see if something was wrong with it and when he got in to pop the hood he came out looking green and dared anyone to stick their head in and inhale once through the nose :(

• 2 weeks later...

He's a FORD man. Isn't he speshial?

Really though, I could give a crap about truck brands in this case. Chev diesels are strong enough for my purpose. Ford's and Dodge's are certainly more powerful but I was looking specifically for 4wd with a backseat and better fuel economy. With a little modification and changing the gears I should be able to hit 25 on the open highway. Which is good since my commute to my new place is about 600 miles one way.

First things up, replacing broken door handle, new power steering pump and new tie rods. Scrape up a little money and buy me some new shoes.

cant stand toyota's trucks. The exterior I like... the interior looks like playskool built it.

Im going to be picking up a toy hauler soon... looking at a 08 ridgeline with the 4x4 & towing package.

Gotta keep true to my roots ;)

80s and 90s toy ftw, dunno what the body looks like, they rust out to quick but they run like a beast.

Ford motors burn oil, chevy axles are junk and dodge trnsfer case blow.

so true about the toyotas. the front end of dodges also falls apart easily from what i hear.

raley have you posted any pics of your ride since youve been on here?

80s and 90s toy ftw, dunno what the body looks like, they rust out to quick but they run like a beast.

Ford motors burn oil, chevy axles are junk and dodge trnsfer case blow.

5.4 never burnt a drop, nor did the 4.6 in my first Mustang. And you've got it BAD wrong. Dodge can't build a transmission to save their lives, and Chevrolet can't build anything to handle moderate modification in regards to the rear ends they put under their vehicles unless it's in a bigger truck.

And Seb, if you think that truck is huge you'd crap if you were to see one of the long wheelbase crew cabs. Where I used to work had one that measured out over 22 feet in overall length.

But yea, truckwise I prefer Ford or Dodge. At least with Dodge they pair it up with a transmission NOT made by Chrysler.

Edited by Ben.

I'll get a tape on it. The 90's extended and crew Chevs were unusually long compared to other trucks the same time period.

I hope to regear it, make various aero modifications and make an aero cap as well. i still have more homework to do but i may try to mess with the computer as well, but for now thats over my head.

5.4 never burnt a drop, nor did the 4.6 in my first Mustang. And you've got it BAD wrong. Dodge can't build a transmission to save their lives, and Chevrolet can't build anything to handle moderate modification in regards to the rear ends they put under their vehicles unless it's in a bigger truck.

And Seb, if you think that truck is huge you'd crap if you were to see one of the long wheelbase crew cabs. Where I used to work had one that measured out over 22 feet in overall length.

But yea, truckwise I prefer Ford or Dodge. At least with Dodge they pair it up with a transmission NOT made by Chrysler.

the few mustangs i have taken out for the weekend burnt oil, the few fords my parents owned also burnt, not enough to have to add any between changes but still slowly burnt.

as for dodge, i was talking about the trucks (same ones you are talking about) that rarely have a crapsler trans on it.

the chevy LSx motors can handle quiet a bit without anything but a tune and a 9" FORD axle... but fords usually run the dana axles so that is different too... the only ford i drove regularly that didnt have any drivetrain problems was my festiva... which had a mazda motor and trans.

GOOO FESTIVA!

Dad owned one for years. Put 150k on it and only thing ever done was oil, tires and brake pads until my step sister crashed it.

You'll start to grenade 10 or 12 bolts with sticky tires and hard launching near low 12's and 11's in most LSx F-Bodies. Granted, that SEEMS fast but it's not hard to do in those cars.

Edited by Ben.

haha. awesome.

I want a yank tank. They just dwarf anything on the roads over here :D

i wantz thisssssss LOL!

F2B3B6624B28.jpg

worlds smallest car LOL!

too bad they only have them over the pond sleep.gif