Finally Some Pictures

you must take some good care of your car hung , look how happy she is , lol. of course it has a grin like pennywise the clown from stephen kings the IT , lol. reminds me of the movie cars , you guys see that? i have kids so i see them all , numerous times , lol , but cars was sweet. hows the baby comming hung?

Yeah, she usually only does that behind my back, but I setup the tripod on a timer and caught her making that smirk at me. She was probably angry with me for leaving her in the middle of the road.

Baby stuff is no major updates so far. Wife is sick off and on a lot from the pregnancy, and we have our next doctor's appointment Monday. They'll listen for the heartbeat this time and then the next time they should be able to see if it's a boy or girl. I've also heard that they can give you a pretty good idea of the baby's sex by the sound/pace of the heartbeat, so we might get an idea on Monday.

Snow?! I wish!

Dude it melted like the next day. Its all rainy out right now. But it was nice having snow on the ground

carssnowanthonydaverandom002.jpg

FTW!

you must take some good care of your car hung , look how happy she is , lol. of course it has a grin like pennywise the clown from stephen kings the IT , lol. reminds me of the movie cars , you guys see that? i have kids so i see them all , numerous times , lol , but cars was sweet. hows the baby comming hung?

yeah but what about my car??

Yeah, she usually only does that behind my back, but I setup the tripod on a timer and caught her making that smirk at me. She was probably angry with me for leaving her in the middle of the road.

Baby stuff is no major updates so far. Wife is sick off and on a lot from the pregnancy, and we have our next doctor's appointment Monday. They'll listen for the heartbeat this time and then the next time they should be able to see if it's a boy or girl. I've also heard that they can give you a pretty good idea of the baby's sex by the sound/pace of the heartbeat, so we might get an idea on Monday.

When is her due date? I'm Preggar's with #3- expecting July 2nd :D

At least your car is in nice condition and you have friends who can help you do maintenance should the need arise. Lots of people would love to have that car, man. I would, actually, for the same reason Hung said.

Congrats! I'm really excited for you too. Are you guys gonna do the 3D/4D ultrasound around 25 weeks?

It's this new ultrasound that lets you see your baby in complete form - http://www.4dlocations.com/

Well, it looks like there's not any locations in Missouri. Plus we're trying to save as much money as possible, so probably not. As long as we can tell the sex from a regular ultrasound, then we'll be happy.

If the mods wouldn't mind splitting my threadjack into it's seperate thread, then I'd (and mycarsux too I'm sure) would appreciate it.

At least your car is in nice condition and you have friends who can help you do maintenance should the need arise. Lots of people would love to have that car, man. I would, actually, for the same reason Hung said.

Yeah its my favorite year too. But its automatic. I'd drop an H22 in it if it were stick. And don't even propose the idea of an AT/MT swap. From what I saw Dan go through, I don't wanna do it.

I'm not doing any exterior mods mostly because I don't wanna waste any money on that. Performance is my main concern in any car build, so I'm not really into looking good. It doesn't really matter to me.

I'm hoping either this car dies or my brother's car dies. If my bro's dies he gets this car and I get a different car.

Archived