rims plz

ive been lookin on tire rack for some new wheels but the only kind i found i wanted were like $250 a wheel...i think thats a lil heavy for me $...so can anybody tell me another good wheel site were i can get the tire AND wheel package for decent $, i not lookin for something crappy i just dont want to pay $1000 for just the wheels...im going to the local tuner shop this weekend to see wat they got but i want ur opinions too. Suggestions anyone???

business that specializes in wheels.

Riax is the brand.

Honestly, I've had tecks and mechanics take a look at them and they are great quality.

$500 for the set, I payed a lot for tires b/c I wanted a really nice set, but you don't have to do that, although I'd recommend it...

4x100

aaaaand, aftermarket wheels require aftermarket lug nuts, which are about $75 a set.

most of the time you'll also need 4 wheel spacers for in between the lugs and the center of the wheel. Those are about $20.

wheelmax.com is where i got mine. lugs, wheels, and tires for like 650 or 750 shipped, i cant really remember. then already came balanced too

man thats awesome. i must say u made an awesome choice on ur wheels. did u pay extra for the lugs and balancing? or is the wheels, tires, lugs, and balancing all included in the full price?

im likin these wheels...watta u think??? wow

those are nice. if you have a side pic of your car, someone could probably photoshop them onto your car to give you an idea of how it will look

Another good site is

WheelsNext

They have a large selection and all packages come with mounting and balance, free shipping and handling, free rim repair, and free installation kit(lugs, valve stems, and locks). The prices arent that bad either from 600 to 1000 roughly.

Archived