Kramer is racist

IL3GL'88

oh well. we all can be racist at times. so lets not be surprised when someone else does it. i just dont think its right that everyone gets all hyped up when someone says ######. what about kike, cracker, beaner, towel head, sand ######, hadji, wetback, ect. oh, those are acceptable, and when someone says it, it usually gets a laugh, but dont say the "n" word. oh no. dont say it. its because its about a person being black we have to be careful! but the other ones dont matter, we can shrug them off.

Oh, we have to be careful with that word because they went through slavery and civil rights problems. LIKE NO ONE ELSE WENT THROUGH THAT!

Look at what my country did to the jews in the late 30's and 40's. but its ok to call them kikes.

Look at what the jews did to the christians, they enslaved them, and crucified them. Women had no rights up until recent history. IMO, they are the most hurt by discrimination than anyone. Before the american civil war, slaves had more rights than women. now thats f*cked up. If we are going to criticize racism, we have to do it equally, not just pick and choose. both of those men were wrong, kramer for calling him a ######, (cuz we no the poor man had no choice being born that way, Just playin!!!! dont shoot me! oh, another racial slur. seriously, im just kidding), and for the black guy to call him a cracker. two wrongs dont make a right.

edit: my point proven, HF will block out n!gger, but leave in all those other racial slurs.

if we are going to be sensitive towards racism and discrimination, we cant discriminate on what we are going to be sensitive about.

edit #2: the black pumpkin in my sig is not discriminating against the orange pumpkin because he is different, the black pumpkin is just hungry.:thumbsup:

very well put. I do think that kramer was being very outragious though. it doesnt matter what kinda race he is making fun of or pissed at. First if he wants to go off on a rant like that definately do not do it on stage. thats just completely unprofessional. sure i believe that to an extent comedians should be able to say what they wish, thats their job, but every job needs a little bit of professionalism to it no matter what it is. he wasnt even trying to be funny, he just freaked out on some guy cuz he interupted him. Thats fuked up. whether black, mexican white or what ever, kramer is the biggest duesch (spell check) bag i've seen in a long time, even without considering that he did whip out some racial slurs. i meen wow buddy get it together man. people r goin to be talking during ur show. deal with it. sorry for the long post

As I was reading this, I was thinking "Your Pumpkins are racist" and then you had to add the edit #2, didn't ya? I think you're right on point there. IMO, I try and stay away from all the racial slurs and stereotypes. It just never works no matter who you are...

^^^lol. what i said in my previous post, was just my opinion. I dont know if any of you are like kramer at all, but i think that i spoke for the best of everyone in my post.

edit: if you look at the black pumpkin, you will see that its orange on the inside, just like the orange pumkin is orange on the inside as well. dont you see, all pumpkins are the same underneath! cant we all just get along. =)

if you look at the black pumpkin, you will see that its orange on the inside, just like the orange pumkin is orange on the inside as well. dont you see, all pumpkins are the same underneath! cant we all just get along. =)

Are you getting all philosophical on us?

yeah comedians can say things that normally people wouldnt and that makes it funny. but he went to far, hands down.

But Chris Rock says that stuff all the time and its cool cause he's black to begin with...

Anyway, like one of my predecessors posted, I'm not racist, and I don't rely on stereotypes. I'm an equal-opportunity hater.

But Chris Rock says that stuff all the time and its cool cause he's black to begin with...

Anyway, like one of my predecessors posted, I'm not racist, and I don't rely on stereotypes. I'm an equal-opportunity hater.

true, but he also doesnt call people out in the crowd, and hes not using it in a negative way. in reality, it shouldnt matter how its used, but obviously the word has different meanings when say kramer uses it as apposed to in rap music

Archived