car wont start

{TeM}_{JeN_o_SiD}

Thanks for the comments but i checked everything and all i get is no start not even a crank over but i wish i could just go kazamm and "boom" it will start up but i think it is a my igntion but plz just keeping more things it might be :mad2: and no i didnt use the obd1-obd2 harness i saw a forum and it said that i could run my orignal harness a dist. and ecu and it would work but crap wont wirk lol

Youe can't because the ECU in the car right now won't recognize your dizzy. No matter what you do it won't work. You need the whole harness, distributor, and ECU for it to even think about starting.

you could prolly change the pinout of the dizzy so the wires were run to thier proper places to the ecu , but its still not the right fuel map for that car. even if you get that ecu to run that engine , it will never run good.

if i had the car in front of me , i could prolly get it running , but its hard without seeing. does the car have power when you turn the key to on position? does the engine light come on for 3 seconds than go out?

Archived