a true sleeper

airjordan223

technically , i wouldnt call that a sleeper. anything that pulls up next to you with slicks on the back , and besides that , you can feel the car idle in your chest sitting next to you , dont play with it , lol.

im gonna sleeper my civic i got a turbonetics stage 3 im throwin on it with some form of b16 havent decided which yet but the only cosmetics that are getting done is a new paintjob and rims and dropping it an inch because with steelies the ass end of the cars to light and waves around to much im gonna do the internals on it too , crank, pistons,rods,rings,pins,valves,cams,pushrods,5anglevalve job, porting ,polishing and all the actual work costs me nothing my best friends a mechanic but im guessin i should have like 300+ hp running like 12 psi

does anyone know where this vid was taken at. that car actually looks familar. its prob not the same car but i've seen a wagon like that at the track i go to in Portland.

Now that's smokin'...

And that video is over 3 years old, so I'd imagine if that guy was true about draggin' it, he's been quite a few places by now IMO...

im gonna sleeper my civic i got a turbonetics stage 3 im throwin on it with some form of b16 havent decided which yet but the only cosmetics that are getting done is a new paintjob and rims and dropping it an inch because with steelies the ass end of the cars to light and waves around to much im gonna do the internals on it too , crank, pistons,rods,rings,pins,valves,cams,pushrods,5anglevalve job, porting ,polishing and all the actual work costs me nothing my best friends a mechanic but im guessin i should have like 300+ hp running like 12 psi

Ok yeah pushrods man. Let me know how much those run you. I'm in the market for some!

Archived